“Looking for a GREAT place to stay ???” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville

Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Wautoma, United States
“Looking for a GREAT place to stay ???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn in Williamsville, NY. It is spotless, quiet and the staff could not be any nicer. I have stayed at this hotel about a dozen times now and it is always the same PERFECT !

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenine B, Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thank you so much for your great review on Tripadvisor. It' so nice to hear how much you were able to enjoy your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Williamsville. No matter what the occassion, business or personal, we all try to strive for excellence in service here at our property and I can't tell you enough how much it means to know that our hard work and dedication to our guest's pays off. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Williamsville for your home away from home. Have a great night and we'll see you next time!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Williamsville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed at this location for a girls soccer tournament. The girls were congregating in the hall, and were asked to find a room. As they were getting up to go to a room the staff member was yelling at them to hurry up. After check-out and arriving home the hotel emailed our group and told us we were not welcome at the hotel anymore and that they had received many complaints and had to issue refunds for several customers. The girls were not a problem at all and did not create a disturbance at all. I will never stay at this location again, and may not stay at a Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Rob B
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Rob B,
Thank you kindly for the feedback you provided regarding your team's stay at our hotel. I want to personally apologize for any rudeness your group encountered from my staff. Regardless of the situation, we should always be handling ourselves professionally. I will review this with our staff.
I'm sorry it seems we differ in perception regarding the disturbance during your stay. We take pleasure in our commitment to providing all of our guests with an enjoyable stay, and it was in light of this commitment that we made our decision. I want to emphasize that this decision was not taken lightly or without serious review and certainty. I will say that we're always open to revisiting an arrangement if we can be confident it will not comprise the enjoyment of our other guests. Please contact me directly at the hotel if you'd like to discuss further.
Paw Paw, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Price was too high for the value received. It was late and no other choices nearby. Next time we'll book ahead to a more economical location or a different chain. Breakfast was okay. Coffee was good. Hotel was clean and quiet, the employees were polite and friendly

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenine B, Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I know there are lots of hotel options in Buffalo/Williamsville so I really appreciate that you chose us for your travels. Summer time is the busiest time in Buffalo so we do offer a discounted rate that is only available on line called the advance purchase rate. It is a 15-20% discount and is nonrefundable. If you have definite plans though, it's a great rate to take advantage of. Thanks again for your feedback and hopefully we'll see back in the future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton-Inn Williamsville for two nights recently and really enjoyed our stay. It is a very nice hotel with clean rooms and friendly employees. Breakfast was great, lots to choose from. Pool and hot tub were clean and towels and complimentary coffee always available. Very Quiet and relaxing. It is a short drive away from Niagara Falls, the shopping outlets and Downtown Buffalo.

Room Tip: Only 4 floors, 4th floor was quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Judith C
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I know there are lots of hotel options in Buffalo/Williamsville so I really appreciate that you chose us for your travels. Our entire staff does such a great job and they really take pride in their job and the service they provide to our guests. It definitely shows and it's nice to get rewarded with great feedback. Thanks again for your business and we hope to see you again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We checked in without a reservation right off the road. Joy was very friendly and discounted our room nicely with our Honors card. Offered us their contracted gym only 10 minutes away vs their fitness room which we used and loved - World Fitness - the down side was the pool and hot tub were closed upon our return. Everything else was great! We love Hampton for the consistent beds and ultimate good nights sleep.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenine B, Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Oceanside, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Terrible customer service. Showed up to check our family in with rooms we had reserved a year in advance & was told there were no rooms in my name or for the confirmation # I had. Not a huge deal our family just split up & stayed with other family members. On our wedding day my fiancé went over to see if they had any cancellations & they said they had a room & he booked it with our cc. Get home 5 days later, checking out bank statements & my debit card had been charged $149 2x for rooms that the front desk said weren't there. Called front desk said oh yeah we have those rooms cancelled & gave us the number. Called back to speak with manager & she said oh yeah those weren't cancelled you were here & charged! Went through hilton & they didn't do anything & have poor management.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ashy316
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Hi Ashy316,

I can’t express how sorry I am that you encountered a disappointing experience with regard to your booking. I see there was a misunderstanding with your reservation due to the fact that there were three separate reservations, one of which needed to be canceled and re-booked prior to your arrival owing to the fact that the limit was exceeded for the discount you used. While we did notify you of the change in advance, it seems the rooms we had allocated for you were not used resulting in a “no show” charge which was the additional charge you mention in your review. I’d certainly like the opportunity to make this right and welcome you to call me directly at the hotel if you feel this is worth pursuing.

Best Regards,
Tracy Curtin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Reasonably clean and well-situated but the hotel staff ranged from unhelpful/unknowledgeable to bordering on rude. Temperature control in the rooms was poor (too hot or too cold). The exception was the breakfast service, where the staff actually were helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank travel4buisness
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear travel4business,
I’m very sorry to read about the level of service you experienced during your recent stay with us. Customer service is extremely important to us and I will be addressing your comments with all parties involved. We are training some new employees in becoming more familiar with the hotel and the area.
Thank you for sharing this important feedback with us so that we can improve for the next guest. I hope that you might offer us another visit in the near future to show you the level of service of which we are capable of.
Sincerely
Tracy Curtin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville
Hyatt Place Buffalo / Amherst
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
#1 of 12 in Williamsville
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
SpringHill Suites Buffalo Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst

Been to Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville? Share your experiences!