“Can I give it a 6th star?”
Review of Tandoori's

Tandoori's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tandoori's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 154 Restaurants in Williamsville
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Authentic Indian Restaurant fine/casual dining. Extensive menu for individual tastes. We invite you to a delightfully venture in Royal Delights.
“Can I give it a 6th star?”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

This place is great! We had the two tandoori appetizers and some shrimp and everything was great. The young man who waited on us couldn't have been nicer or more polite. They even gave us a rose as we left.

Commerce twp
“Wonderful Surprise!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We were back in Williamsville to meet family and check out a home from my youth. Decided to try Indian and made the right choice! We were greeted warmly by our Host and made to feel at home! The food was great and the extra touches made it special! We'll be back!

Visited April 2014
elma, ny
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Finally stopped by for dinner and we both loved it. The room is gorgeous and quiet. We started with calamari and it was great.Mrs. had chicken tikki and I had a combo of spicy lamb, shrimp and chicken which I would order again. I thought it a bit strange that rice was extra. A warm finger bowl was a surprising touch as was the single red rose mrs. received. We will be back!

• Visited September 2013
Buffalo, NY
“Superior Indian lunch buffet”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Several things make it better than the typical buffet. The restaurant is a bit more upscale than the typical Indian restaurant. There are often items that aren't usually served at lunch. A goat curry is often featured. Most Indian buffets have bland foods. When I went last, both the lentils and goat curry had a bit of heat, enough so you would notice but not overbearing. I recommend it over the other local choices.

• Visited September 2013
Buffalo, New York, United States
“First time here. I'm in love!!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I am in love with this place!! I had dinner there tonight for the first time. The ambience of the place is lovely, the music in the background is very pleasing, the staff is super polite, friendly, and accommodating, and the food was absolutely perfect! I loved the spices and flavors! And everything is steaming hot! I can't wait to go back again!!

• Visited August 2013