“Short but sweet stay”

Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Williamsville
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Very accommodating, clean and wonderful hotel. Great shower, comfortable beds, great staff! We came in at 2am and the front desk person was warm and friendly, always nice when you're a tired traveler.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Justina C, Manager at Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of the Wyndham Garden Buffalo/Williamsville with the Trip Advisor community. It is wonderful to hear that our staff was warm and inviting upon your late arrival! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Buffalo area.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Very nice accommodations at a reasonable price. Very accommodating staff. Nice to have restaurant on the property.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review of the Wyndham Garden Buffalo/Williamsville on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the amenities of our hotel and that our staff was accommodating during your stay. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

wow...I am really a "Hampton inn hotel" type of guy..and its hard for me to try anything else bc I love Hampton inn beds but bc of the great location, price and the tripadvisor reviews so I thought we would try this hotel...and I am so glad I did...on a whelm I ask for a upgrade and they did it for free...w/ a two person Jacuzzi tub and king size bed...I love the customer service at the front desk and maid service was great as well...The food in the hotel was good and room service was a little pricey but it was worth it...the hotel is super roomy and very clean and great modern day decor in it...so nice that my GF actually purchase the whole bedroom comforter set and ship it back home...no joke! LOL ..We really didn't want to leave it was so nice LOL so if you choose this place you won't be disappt...some areas in Buffalo are very questionable safety wise but you can tell this a nice well upscale community that's its located in so you never feel uncomfortable to walk up and down the street if you need too...no matter what time...its a Walgreen's is a block away if you need anything and a great NY STYLE PIZZA place is across the street call Pizza Plant...loved it! ...The Falls are only 15- 20 mins away...and the airport is less than 10 mins away...the tolls bridges are a little annoying but other than that...what a great trip and after you visit the Falls ...and if you have extra time.... drive to a town called Lewiston NORTH of Buffalo...it reminds you of the sitcom Mayberry...lol...but it is a really nice place to see more of upstate NY and its right on the US / Canada line....cool sites and we did the Whirlpool Speed boat tour...super fun if you have any dare devil in your ya blood...best vacation of the SUMMER we love it ..and it all started w/ our great experience at Wyndham hotel...thanks and I hope this help!!

Room Tip: we stayed in room 424...Jacuzzi tub and huge room...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the newly constructed Wyndham Garden Buffalo/Williamsville. What an amazing compliment to receive! Our staff truly takes pride in providing the best possible service, so I will be sure to pass along your comments to them. It sounds like you were able to experience much of what the Williamsville and Buffalo area has to offer. I am so happy that your stay with us was a great start to your summer travels! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed for 6 nights for my first visit to Buffalo. The location was very nice. Close to the airport, shopping, restaurants, etc. From parking to the lobby...to pool/fitness area to the king deluxe room...everything was exceptional for the price point. Very clean & the staff was amazingly helpful. I would rate it a 3.5 star hotel rather than 3.0. The existence of valet service was a little spotty, but I didn't need it. The restaurant on location, Brioso, was amazing. I would definitely stay here again on my next visit. Wyndham has won me back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Wyndham Garden Buffalo/Williamsville. I am so excited to hear that your first trip to Buffalo exceeded your expectations and our Wyndham property has won you back! I apologize if you did not see our valet much during your stay; generally we only go into valet mode when the hotel is in a sold out situation. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Buffalo area.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is clearly a new hotel. We were there for a wedding. The hotel is on a main street in a little town, but was well located to everywhere that we needed to go, with good highway access. It really is nice staying in a new hotel, everything was very clean, and the rooms were spacious. The bartenders in the lobby restaurant were just friendly (one of our party had her 21st birthday) and accommodating. The front desk staff didn't seem to know anything about the surrounding area (i.e. a running path), but were still quite friendly. They had plenty of parking, with an optional valet. The lobby area also has a nice area to get together with some in the group. Considering we were near nothing as far as I could tell, it was a very nice hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for bringing it to my attention that the front desk did not have information regarding jogging. We hope to have the opportunity of accommodating you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reviewed 1 July 2014

In Williamsville for a family get together, decided to stay in the relatively new Wyndham. First impression - nice, new, large lobby that didn't seem very inviting (lots of open space). First floor southwestern fare restaurant operated by someone else. We had breakfast there which was good. Room was tastefully appointed on the contemporary side with interesting b&w photos (shot with infra-red film) of Buffalo.

A few nits - parking is in a covered garage which will make this great in the winter. We couldn't find any handicapped parking in this area, which is closest to the main entrance. Also, rooms were equipped with tamper resistant electrical outlets, must be a new building code requirement, but a real hassle to use. Our bed had a duvet instead of sheets and blanket. For us it was either too hot or too cold, but a lot of hotels have switched to this bedding arrangement. The room air conditioner was somewhat noisy, but was controlled by a wall thermostat, a plus.

The building is mixed use - about half for apartment residents and the balance for hotel guests.
Great location - minutes off I290 and in the midst of main street dining and shopping.

For dinner, we opted to go next door to Trattoria Aroma, a wonderful, upscale Italian restaurant, just steps away. Reservations recommended.

The hotel seems to be better suited to small business gatherings than family vacations, but just an opinion. However, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at our property. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the outlets. Our staff is always available 24/7 to assist with this. With our on-site full service restaurant, our indoor pool and whirlpool, our future spa that is in the process of being constructed, and our location in the village of Williamsville we feel that we are the ideal hotel to accommodate all travelers. We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
Hyatt Place Buffalo / Amherst
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
Salvatore's Grand Hotel
#1 of 12 in Williamsville
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Buffalo - Amherst
Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Been to Wyndham Garden Buffalo Williamsville? Share your experiences!