Clarion Hotel Buffalo Airport
US$147
US$140
US$113
Agoda.com
All reviewsbuffalo airportroom was cleanpark flypool and hot tubgreat parkwafflesroad noisefree breakfastfridge and microwavehot breakfastsausageironing boardfree shuttlewould stay againbusiness centerconvenient locationcereal
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We selected this hotel because of its location near the NYS Thruway. Despite some previous cosmetic "updating" (new wallpaper, carpet, baseboards, linens), the rooms needed a lot more attention. The window frames are rusting, the beds lumpy, pitted light and bathroom fixtures.....and grouting over moldy grout doesn't solve any problems.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We reserved this hotel for a park-sleep-fly package and we were not disappointed. We had decided to stay at the hotel on the way back after our flight. We were delayed at the border crossing into the US and we arrived at the hotel with very little time to spare to park the car, unload our baggage, and get the shuttle to the airport. However, the front desk manager (Mark) was awesome and arranged for the shuttle immediately to ensure we made it in time for our flight. The airport is also very, very close to the hotel. Breakfast was decent. Rooms were a bit old but more spacious than the newer hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Orencio
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel at the last minute--less than 24 hours so it was a bit pricey. I was driving back from Canada and decided to leave a day earlier so I could be on time for an early morning flight from Buffalo. This Hotel is close to the airport. But it is a bit dated..the carpet is worn and should be replaced. Judging from the carpet in the hallway I was pleasantly surprised to find that the room smelled fresh and clean. The room is average and bathroom is large. There is free wifi not even needing a password. There is free standard continental breakfast, a pool and a gym. I rated this hotel average because there is no elevator to the second floor and I had to carry my luggage up and down the stairs and I think appearance is important in any hotel. The hotel should replace the carpet on the stairs and hallway that is dirty and worn.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I originally made, and then cancelled a reservation through a third party reseller, who lists hotels offering a park, sleep and fly option. All of the reviews, both here on Trip Adviser, and with this third party reseller. were almost all positive, and I likely would stay at this hotel for one or more nights if my travels took me to that area

However reading some of the reviews written by those guests who booked through this reseller, and who spent one night and parked their vehicles at this hotel while flying out of Buffalo Airport, left me with some concerns. For anyone using the park, sleep, and fly option, the hotel wants guests to leave the keys to their car with them. While I have every confidence in the professional integrity of the hotel and it's management, I can't help but wonder if an individual hotel employee would sometimes be tempted to engage in a little "midnight joyriding" in my car while I was away for a week or two.

For that reason I cancelled my reservation, and have written these comments to make others aware of this requirement before booking a room and being compelled to leave your car AND KEYS at this hotel for days or weeks while flying out of the airport.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I found the park, sleep & fly deal on the internet and was surprised when I arrived at this hotel. The staff were friendly, and were more than ready to attend to my needs. I would highly recommend this hotel and will use it on a future flight out of Buffalo.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family