“Very Tasty”

Up A Creek
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch after some sightseeing. The food was really good. All 7 of us ate every bite. My wife had an interesting cauliflower sandwich which she loved. Service was fantastic. Plus got advice on local sights.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We have eaten bfast a few times since May. It is a tiny place and can get crowded...but so what! The food is really good. Today I had poached eggs that were delicious and the boys had pancakes which taste homemade (not box). I could eat a loaf of the whole wheat toast!! What was very unexpected was the gift shop. It is quaint and had some cute things...my youngest boy bought a bow and arrow.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I eat here regularly for breakfast and I have always been pleased with the service and the food. If I have one complaint its that there is irregularity in their serving time. Sometimes you get your food in five minutes, sometimes 30 and this is regardless of the amount of patrons. I would still recommend this place as a great breakfast stop

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is where the locals of the area eat. A fantastic little diner/souvenir shop on the main highway. Generous portions of home cooked style meals are the norm. The waitress was very friendly and hard working. My wife and I ate both a delicious breakfast, and a hearty dinner during our visit to the area. This place is worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Finally convinced hubby to go for breakfast, and we both thoroughly enjoyed this spot. My corned need hash and pancakes were delicious. Service was quite slow considering there were only two other parties, but, worth the wait.