“Excellent Meal”

Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Wilmington
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The food was good, I would recommend the stuffed pork chop, which was over 2 inches thick. Prices were fair. Service was quick and very friendly. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Food & drink selections are very ordinary. Salad bar is iceberg - no olive oil. If you eat meat, you will be better off. Very limited veggie options. But, it's well located & has friendly service in a nice setting.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We went twice, and both times my finance had the prime rib, and he loved it. The portion looks impressive too, and it's juicy and delicious (I tried some too, there was so much of it :) ) They have abundant salad bar, and I really enjoyed it (I love salad bars). I also tried scallops, but they put too much butter for my taste, and roast beef.
Also, we had escargot in mushrooms caps - creative and delicious.
Prices are very reasonable, and the service is excellent.
And definitely try the chocolate truffle pie - to die for!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Went here for my honeymoon dinner and it was a cozy restaurants very friendly but it was a little pricy the appetizers were good but when it came the main dish the steaks were under seasoned with poor cut choice and the seafood just didn't seem right.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

best value is the delicious open-faced steak sandwich, served only in the bar. but you can sit a a table there. get the salad bar for $3 also. and the lava cake mentioned rapturously below does remain very memorable.