Beds On Clouds Bed and Breakfast Inn
Hotel Vienna(Windham)
Xenia Resort(Hunter)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsher husbandart galleryb bomeletbed and breakfastfresh fruitmain streetincredible hostswindham mountainbreakfast was deliciousnew york citycharming townbirthday weekendhighly recommend staying hereother guestsa wonderful stayhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Beds on Clouds was the first time my husband and I ever stayed at a B&B and it was a wonderful choice. The property was lovely, easy to find and very comfortable. Rebecca and Susumu were gracious hosts, engaging us in interesting conversations, as well as advising us where to hike, eat and relax. We highly recommend staying here and hope to take time off to stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed 17 September 2013

You will be surrounded by the "clouds" of hospitality and comfort. Rebecca and Susumu have a talent to make their guests feel welcomed.
Your bonus - Rebecca has style in everything she does and Susumu is a fantastic cook. Double bonus - Susumu is the author of "Flower Power " creations which we all have seen in magazines and other publications. Enjoy your stay!
I.and D.

Room Tip: Whatever you like...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My stay here was absolutely wonderful. The owners couldn't have been nicer. Transplanted from NYC they were extremely friendly and interesting to talk to. Sato's breakfast was delicious. Would stay there again. Don't miss the experience.

Room Tip: Stay in the French Kiss room!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I wanted to express my appreciation for the hospitality shown by the Inn keepers Rebecca and Susumu. They were very sweet and accommodating. My 3 other travel companions and I were staying over night at the B & B in the mountain suite and it was very spacious and the beds provided were very comfortable. Rebecca gave us the tour of the entire property inside and out and the minute we first met her, we instantly loved her personality. Her husband is a very good cook and the breakfast he provided us in the morning was delicious. We were welcomed in the morning prior to our 5k at Windham Mountain with a fruit platter with a good assortment of fruit, and fluffy french omelets. After our race we were able to check out an hour late because one of us got injured during the 5k, and they provided us enough ice packs, a cooler, and ibuprofen to keep up comfortable on the ride back. They really went above and beyond our expectations and are a great example for why people stay at B & B. Their personality, the establishment, the breakfast and over all experience was wonderful.

Room Tip: If you can stay in the mountain suite which is in the house behind the main house go for it. Spacious, private, and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MightyMonkey666
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I booked the stay through their web site quickly and easy on short notice without any problems. This was also our first B & B. One review earlier this year commented on not receiving an email conformation within 10 minutes and that was a problem to them. I just booked a Hilton property and it took over 3 hours to get my email confirmation from Hilton, I got my email confirmation from Beds On Clouds much quicker than that.

I also read a few reviews that stated Rebecca was reported to be rude to people, which I have to say is hard for me to believe. We watched her deal with two very difficult couples during a breakfast serving, believe me Rebecca handled it very professionally even though these people were down right rude and nasty to her.

The facilities here are top notch. We experienced total bliss during our stay. Realizing that both of them are artistic the room decor is not plain or boring. I guess you could almost call it eclectic. Personally I loved the art work and furnishings, it certainly is stimulating to the senses. And the water here, it is special like the web site states. Speaking of artistic there is a gallery in the building with works that Susumi made including prints of flowers that Rebecca arranged for numerous flags of countries. You see pictures of them with famous people, these two transplants from New York City are really special.

Rebecca and Susumi are really wonderful people and we really enjoyed our stay with them. If you are open to non traditional medicine Rebecca is like a walking talking encyclopedia and my wife and I really appreciated her knowledge and time explaing things to us and we are trying some of the things we discussed during our stay. Here husband cooks the breakfasts and his meals are fantastic in both flavor and texture, not to mention a beautiful presentation. They also have a nice garden on the property where they grow some of their ingredients.

Bottom line, we had a great stay and I am sure when we are in the area we will try to return to this wonderful establishment so we can experience their warm hospitality again and continue to build on the friendship we started. My wish for Rebecca and Susumi is something my Grandmother used to tell me. Meet and greet the people that you come in contact with during your day the same way you want to be treated. if more people did that the world would be much better off.

If you do not stay here when in the area you will really be missing out on something special.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple