“Warm and Cozy”

Beds On Clouds Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Windham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2014

For a first timer to staying at a B&B, I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Charming decor, clean, comfortable beds and a phenomenal breakfast. The host Rebecca was a lovely woman to chat with and I am looking forward to my next stay in her inviting B&B.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We booked Rebecca and Sato's B&B to for a one night stay to attend a 75th birthday party. It was great. The bed was super comfortable and the room was well appointed. We were the only guests for our mid-week stay, so the inn was extra quiet. Breakfast was superb and it was nice getting to know Rebecca and Sato. Would definitely stay there again if I need a place in the area.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We had heard many wonderful things about the hiking and mountain scenery of the Catskill area that we never expected our experience at the Beds on Clouds bed and breakfast to out shine the surroundings, but to our pleasant surprise it did. Rebecca and Susumu were the highlight of our vacation as my wife and I quickly took to them as friends and were able to enjoy their company as well as the other guests, with lots of laughter and good conversation. They made the three of us, as we were able to bring our little pomeranian/chihuahua mix, Mickey with us, feel like we were with family as they opened up their home and Susumu's beautiful Art Gallery to us. The photographs by Susumu are extremely appealing and we felt honored to meet such a renowned artist.Thank You again for your wonderful hospitality, and see you again soon. We would give ten stars if we could as they surely deserve them.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

my husband and I had no plans of where we were going to stay in windham and couldn't be more pleasantly surprised. we cant wait to go back to such a beautiful b&b . Rebecca & Sato go above and beyond to make your stay as dreamy as possible! cant thank you guys enough,love Cynthia

Room Tip: 1st flr king size rm w/hot tub!
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I am writing this on the bus on my way back to NYC, after spending 3 days in Windham, a small town in upstate New York.
Both my wife and I will remember these days as the best vacation ever we had.
We were staying at “Beds on Clouds” boutique hotel.
We came here to have a short rest and to celebrate 20th anniversary of our marriage, but found two wonderful friends, I hope, for years to come - hosts, Rebecca Segerstrom and Susumu Sato. And this was the best and unexpected present.

And one more thing. At the early morning of the day of our departure I realized that my wallet with all credit and banking cards is gone. The last time I've seen it was while I bought a pack of cigarettes in a store nearby. I came there and after introducing myself received my wallet in a sealed envelope. Think this episode tells a lot about friendly atmosphere in the small, but great town of Windham.
Nina Beilina, Violinist & Vladimir Tripolsky, Architect

Room Tip: The room we had was excellent,
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a very nice Bed and Breakfast. Rebecca was very hospitable. The room was immaculate and cozy. Only stayed for one night on our way to the Adirondacks, but would definitely consider going back just to stay there for a nice relaxing weekend. The only downfall is the small inside breakfast area. We sat on the deck outside the kitchen, which was very nice , but would have been a problem in bad weather.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed 12 July 2014

my wife and i stayed there for a weekend and we will definitely go back. rebecca is a great host, kept us entertained and made sure we were comfortable. Sato, is a great chef and a very talented photographer. can't wait for the winter so we can stay there and hit the slopes near by.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank liweijin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windham
Hotel Vienna
Fairlawn Inn
Fairlawn Inn
#1 of 3 in Hunter
Mountain Treasure Bed and Breakfast

Been to Beds On Clouds Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!