A recent stay at the inn. Rooms were very clean. Older furnishings could be offset with newer bedspreads due to some staining although all linen is clean. Food and hospitality were both top notch. View was spectacular. Seating outdoors was especially nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captain's Inn Point Lookout is historically located 2000 feet high in the Catskill Mountains. It has an unprecedented Five State, 180 mile view into Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, & New York. It is in close proximity to Windham Mountain, Hunter Mountain, and offers a huge variety of year round activities,Fishing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, ZIP LINING, Boating Kayaking, snow-shoeing, Snow skiing, snow boarding, Leaf peeping, sight-seeing, scenic drives, Golfing, hunting, discovering, The Great Northern Catskills. The Restaurant has received accolades for its performance and vows to continue to be better. A wonderful place to come for a getaway, a delicious meal, or a quick bite to eat in the lounge. Family friendly with a great children menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Captains Inn Point Lookout reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Lookout Mountain Hotel Windham
- Captains Inn Point Lookout Windham, NY - Catskill Region