“Charming, clean and amenity-filled”
other travellers have booked this property
View of Le Chalet Montreuil from Fire Pit and Big Daddy Adirondack Recliners
View of Windham Mountain  from Fire Pit and Big Daddy Adirondack Recliners Unobstructed Views of Windham Mountain in Winter from 8 seat 50 Jet Hot Tub
Check Availability
Living Room
Living Room Wood Burning Fireplace
Cathedral Ceilings in Knotty Pine in Living Room
Kitchen
Fox Bedroom with 18 Foot Cathedral Ceilings in Knotty Pine with Ceiling Fan -MBR
Elk Bedroom - Bedroom 2
Bear Bedroom - Bedroom 3
Bird Bedroom - Bedroom 4
Downstairs Bathroom
Family Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
A romantic getaway
3 Sep 2013
Incredible! The words thank you cannot express the gratitude that I feel when someone takes the time as you have to break down your entire weekend so that I feel that I was with you! Thank you thank you thank you. I'm overjoyed that you appreciated all the little things that we've added to the chalet to really give it a homey feel and to make sure our guests are comfortable. I'm also glad you enjoyed the yummy restaurants that our town has to offer as well as the excitement that surrounds us! The views, stars and beautiful nature I cannot take credit for but so happy that you appreciate the same things that we do about why we chose this chalet over all the others!! Please come back soon.
NEW YORK
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
28 Aug 2013
Thank you so much for your amazing photos of the beautiful starlit skies directly above our chalet! I didn't think it was possible for someone to be able to capture what we see and feel when we are there but I guess you've proved me wrong - in a fabulous way! I'm overjoyed to know that you had a wonderful getaway and that you forund the views to be breathtaking as well and that you were able to share your excellent photos with us all. See you again soon!
Florida
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
28 Aug 2013
We are thrilled that you've had such a memorable experience that you've been back to make new memories and had a blast as you say. Yes, the views are what's grabbed almost everyone, time and time again! And you're right, the pictures don't do it any justice which is why you have to come back to the chalet again so that you can be wowed again and again! We are pleased. to hear that the home had everything that you needed to be comfortable during your stay. Please come back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$375
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing