I had a recent midweek Winter 2 night stay at Cuomo's Cove in the Revere Suite with my girlfriend, which was part of a fantastic Groupon deal and is exactly as advertised in the description and pictures. This was one of the most memorable and romantic vacations because of the lodging. It had a jacuzzi tub in the bedroom, a secondary separate bathroom downstairs that had a shower with 2 heads and a bidet (refreshing for a first timer), and a great deck for an unbelievable view of the stars and mountains. The location was conveniently located 5 minutes to both Windham Skiing Resort and the (small) main area of town. The main town had some pretty good restaurants (Michael's Diner, Neopalitanos, and Cave Mountain Brewing Co). If you're staying mid-week and looking for a crazy night life, then this is not the place or vacation for you. However, if you're a couple living in the greater NYC region like my girlfriend and I looking for a momentary lapse in urban living, then I highly recommend a stay at Cuomo's Cove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury accommodations available for nightly and weekly rental. Located in the Beautiful Catskill Mountains. One mile to Windham Mountain, 8 miles to Hunter Mountain and only 1/2 mile to Windham Country Club Golf course. Enjoy an apartment style suite and make Cuomo's Cove your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cuomo's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuomo`s Cove Hotel Windham
- Cuomo's Cove Windham, NY - Catskill Region