This was my first experience with a Bed & Breakfast and i think i may be spoiled now! My significant other and I spent the weekend in the carriage house (room # 18) It included a separate entrance, whirlpool, HUGE four post bed, large flat screen tv, gas fireplace, A/C, front and back prorches, bathrobes....i mean the list goes on! The staff was amazing and always attentitive to our needs. they made us feel like we were family. The breakfast options were also fabulous. Our first morning we had eggplant frittadas, potato and cheddar omelette, sausage and belgian waffles! along with the choice of our own personal French press. at night, they left the kitchen and dining area open for guests to enjoy cookies, muffins, tea and coffee. The location was absolutely perfect as well. we took a trip into Tannersville for lunch and ate at a really great little Mexican place. That evening we returned to The Albergo where they had a fire pit in the back with chairs all around for guests to enjoy the warmth under the stars. But wait! there's more!! The children of the family who care for the inn, have their own coffee bean company named Bean Wise coffee. https://www.facebook.com/#!/BeanWiseCoffee. And it may be the best roasted beans i have ever tasted. And kudos to them for their hard work and resposibility.
In a nutshell, we will DEFINITELY be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm Hospitality & Cool Amenities--Albergo Allegria Bed & Breakfast Hotel is set atop the Northern Catskill Mountains where outdoor adventure abounds. The 21 guest rooms boast modern amenities and the grounds offer relaxation-- whether by the fire pit complete with S'Mores, the Batavia Kill Creek that runs through the property, or the extensive farm to table garden. Just steps from the door, guests will trek The Windham Path, a 2 mile crushed-stone trail through pristine nature. The 24 hour guest pantry is among the guest favorites that's stocked with made-from-scratch-cookies, locally roasted coffee, and beverages. Italian for the "Inn of Happiness", Albergo Allegria shines its brightest through its unparalleled breakfast, just check out the reviews! Added Value: In addition to the pre-mentioned deliciousness that's included in the rates, each of the guestrooms are complete with modern amenities including private baths, dream worthy beds, flat screen TV's, HDTV/DVD--included are 2500+ DVD's to choose from! For seekers of romantic indulgence, Albergo Allegria features luxury suites with king size beds, whirlpools, fireplaces, and plenty of space to romp around. Hospitality of a bed and breakfast, and all the conveniences of a world class hotel create an ideal setting that's filled with character and history so you can fully enjoy your time away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Albergo Allegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Allegria Hotel Windham
- Albergo Allegria Windham, NY - Catskill Region