My family (2 kids under 10) and I just love staying at the Thompson House because the staff are so incredibly friendly and the rooms are HUGE! Our room has a lovely patio that walks out onto the public golf course which is a big attraction for my oldest who took the sport up last year and likes to watch the other players. The kids also very much enjoy the game room: their dad is teaching them to play pool, there's a table soccer game, a table shuffleboard game, some video games, paddle ball, and (for us old-timers) a pinball machine. Although there is a fantastic looking outdoor pool, we've never been able to enjoy it because we always visit during the end of spring when it's either too cool or too wet .. but one day! We request the "meal plan" so we always have a wonderful breakfast and simple but satisfying supper waiting for us. It's well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over seven generations, families and groups have joined us for traditional hospitality and wholesome entertainment here in this northern Catskill Mountain resort. Located in the beautiful town of Windham, NY, The Thompson House is the ideal place for any type of getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Thompson House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thompson House Hotel Windham
- Thompson Hotel Windham
- The Thompson Hotel
- The Thompson House Windham, NY - Catskill Region