Sivananda Ashram Yoga Ranch
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Woodbourne
See available hotels
The Pines Resort(South Fallsburg)
  • Pool
Raleigh Hotel(South Fallsburg)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Honor's Haven Resort & Spa(Ellenville)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeautiful natural surroundingsan open heartyoga weekendsivananda ashramoutdoor saunacatskill mountainsper dayhome away from homespiritual placestayed for nightswood burning saunanew yorkrussian saunashiva templevegeterian foodspiritual practiceretreat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a great way to get away from the city and learn how to structure your day, eating, relaxing, and exercise. The daily schedule was perfect. The sauna overlooking the lake was really the best treat of the entire place. The staff was helpful and respectful. I would recommend a weekend trip for those who need to rest and recharge.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tola O
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The perfect place to reconnect with your Blessed Self. Everyone is warm and welcoming; the food is spectacular; the rooms are simple and very clean; Satsang was great and the beginner asana class was challenging yet not too much for beginners.

I must visit for a simple, peaceful yoga and meditation retreat.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Only two hour ride from NYC, located in beautiful Catskills. Beautiful, rich scenery, warm, kind, welcoming staff, amazing vegetarian food (organic vegetable garden on premises), clean, comfy rooms, fun walking trails, deep spiritual teachings, energizing and overall balancing yoga (asana) classes. It's a pleasure to visit it any time of the year; every season has its charm there. I've been going for about 5 years and can't wait to go again. A real gem!

2  Thank dushat
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The Yoga Ranch is perched on high up on a mountain surrounded by beautiful and untouched nature. The entire Ranch has a wonderful energy that is quiet, contemplative and yet celebratory and vibrant. I experienced a real sense of inner peace while visiting the Ranch, my body, mind and spirit all felt accounted for. Everything from the food, to the yoga, to the rooms are simple yet intentional.

The warm and open staff at the Ranch seemed deeply committed to being hosts and welcoming all guests. I had never done Sivananda style Yoga and knew very little about Sivananda Yoga practice however not for one minute did I feel out of place or uncomfortable. The staff were generous with their time and knowledge. They offered me practical ways to maintain a spiritual practice in my life back home.

After spending only a couple days at the Ranch I felt very at home. I fell into the rhythms of the day- waking early for meditation, helping around the Ashram after a delicious brunch, relaxing into the afternoon yoga class etc.

I was looking for an experience that would offer me some time to pause, rest and be with myself. Going to the Ranch offered me this but so much more. I have been meditating daily since I returned and thinking much more about my spiritual health. I left the Ranch feeling calm and peaceful with a new sense of appreciation for nature, my body and life as well as those around me.

3  Thank Georgia W
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is one of the best, life changing experiences for me. I came in 6 years ago, novice. The warmth, love, generosity of the staff has touched my heart ever since. Been coming here for 6+ years, was made always welcome by the resident staff. Truth is best revealed in practice and the inspiration, motivation, purpose, job, serenity, centeredness, compassion, freedom and interaction with like minded spiritual persons i found/still finding here is truly an honor, privelege and grace !

Room Tip: Try one of the apartments !
3  Thank Mallik A