“Great breakfast!”

On Parade Diner
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We have breakfast here twice during our stay -- once at night and once in the morning. The service was FAST! I cannot speak for any meal other that breakfast, but I don't think you can go wring eating here.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Friendly staff, great food and huge portions at reasonable prices. Food was so good, we wound up going back for breakfast in the morning. Breakfast was just as good as diner and their coffee was delicious. Wish the diner was located in my neighborhood.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Great food for a diner. As usual, a wide selection. Great yogurt shakes! Been around forever, good for a late night snack. .

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Meet a friend for breakfast this morning. My time with my friend was excellent but diner was terrible. Had a special which was a broccoli,spinach,mushroom and feta cheese omelet served with juice, home fries, toast and coffee. Pineapple juice felt like it was watered down as I had pineapple juice at a different diner this past weekend and it was very good. Omelet was very dry and when I searched for feta cheese, it was almost nonexistent. Home fries were barely cooked and serving was a lot less than other diners.
Service was average but diner was not busy.
Just a short distance away on Jericho Tpke. is another diner which I hear from colleagues is very good(Celebrity diner). If I want to go to a diner, Parade will not be the one.

2  Thank blewnc
Reviewed 6 October 2013

They have a large selection of food, so everyone in the party should be happy. You can order breakfast anytime. I had the vegeburger, which was good. Their coleslaw was excellent!