“Great Stay at The Fox Hollow Inn!”

The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodbury
Melbourne, Florida
“Great Stay at The Fox Hollow Inn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Excellent Sevice from the Front counter, House keeping and a special thanks to the people that serve us during breakfast and dinner. Both the complimentary breakfast and dinner are of first quality and and many menu choices. The Bar is also a nice place to relax after work! Thank you very much!
Jose Saavedra
Northrop Grumman

Room Tip: All the rooms are very comfortable suites. If you are a smoker you want to choose a first floor roo...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 23JosephJr
innatfoxhollow, Front Office Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Thank you very much for your great review, Jose! We are delighted that you had such a nice stay with us at The Inn at Fox Hollow. I especially appreciate the kind review of many members of our team, I look forward to sharing you comments with them! Hope to see you soon!

Gina Sabatini

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

We have been staying at the Fox Hollow every time we visit relatives in NY. We have tried others. None can compare. The rooms are beautiful. Just redone about a year or so ago. The appointments are superb. Location can't be beat whether traveling east or west on the island. They will even take you & pick you up from the train station if you want to go to the city. The breakfasts are better than good. Fresh made. Fresh & tasty fruit. Homemade omeltte. And to top it off, dinner during the week that is very good & very plentiful. This is not your average use the microwave hotel on Long Island. You also have a great amount of very good restaurants within 5-10 minutes. The entire staff is just great beginning with the manager to the front desk to the cooks to the waitstaff. Look no farther, The Fox Hollow is THE place to stay on Long Island.

Room Tip: They have a great outdoor pool for summer use with beautiful patios. Most rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dm0nty
innatfoxhollow, Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you so very much for your outstanding review and awesome recommendation! It sounds like you had a very nice time, and got to enjoy all that our hotel as to offer. From all of us here at The Inn at Fox Hollow, we can't wait to take care of you again soon!

Gina S., Guest Services Manager
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

Fabulous service, beautiful lobby and bar, updated suite/bathroom and the best bed ever (challenges the WESTIN 'best bed' experience, for sure!). I had only booked for one night, but it was so great I ended up staying for two. Would return in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the courtyard, rather than the street
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Wow! Thank you for your great review! We agree with you 100% about our bedding- they are heavenly! It makes us really proud that we were able to have such a wonderful stay! We look forward to welcoming you back for many more stays in the future.

Gina S., Guest Services Manager
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Whether a out of state or local guest to a Fox Hollow wedding, I highly recommend staying at the Inn! We were warmly welcomed on an extremely cold early morning by a friendly face. The hotel rooms were spacious & well equipt kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove top, microwave & Kurig!!! The king room with sleeper sofa was perfect for our family of 4. You can't beat the convienence to the catering hall which is just a few steps away. They offer free breakfast buffet & even dinner buffet Mon - Thurs and have a bar for those parties who are or ready to end. We even received a call from housekeeping notifying us we left something behind...which turned out to be a business cell phone which we probably wouldn't have missed until back home in NC! Thank you Inn at Fox Hollow for giving us the comforts of home while out of town!

• Stayed January 2014
innatfoxhollow, Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Thank you for letting us be your "home away from home"! I am delighted to here that housekeeping was so helpful in returning your cell phone. It sounds like you had a great stay and were able to enjoy many of the amenities in the hotel. Thank you again for your kind recommendation!

Mount Vernon, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

There was nothing that was NOT excellent!! We loved everything except the length of our stay. Much too short. We did not want to leave! We shall return! We plan to schedule some future events here. It's well suited for meetings that work well off campus, so to speak, with an overnight component. The suites are designed for everyone's comfort. Looking forward!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for that excellent review! I am glad to hear that we could meet your need with our facilities. Indeed our property is perfect for "off campus" meetings with overnight accommodations. All of us here at The Inn at Fox Hollow look forward to welcoming you back soon!

long island, Ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I wish I could move into this hotel!! lol. I stayed here this past weekend for my wedding, this is definitely a wedding hotel. I met so many other brides and even crashed ones hotel party and took pictures with her :) the breakfast buffet was actually really good, really I was so shocked, we had a diner menu all ready encase the buffet sucked and we never used it. the bed was so comfortable and the shower was perfect so I could not wet my hair but still shower the day of my wedding! it was also perfect for all us girls to get ready in and of course take pictures in etc.

only bad things is they need like soundproof windows? it was hard to fall asleep that Friday night when another wedding was probably let out and came to party at the hotel which is fine but I didn't need to hear everyone laughing etc outside. soundproof those windows!! and I was on the 3rd floor I can't imagine how loud it must be on the lower ones..... if it wasn't the night before my wedding I wouldn't have even cared.

other bad thing was from day one I said I wanted my chihuahua with me in my room. they never mentioned her not allowed in the royal suite. they said she might scratch the floor. come on. I can understand if I asked to bring a pit bull but a tiny chihuahua? they asked if I could put her in another room which was annoying. yes because the bride wants to have to go roam the hotel just to take a few pictures with her dog which only took 5 minutes. long island seems to really dislike dogs because most of the policies around here I've never heard of and most hotels don't even allow dogs. so they get at least props for that because they actually do allow them unlike all the other hotels around here. besides these things though I am still giving 5 stars because I honestly loved this hotel. it's the only really nice hotel on long island besides Viana. I don't care what anyone else says but garden city hotel is OLD. this hotel is modern and it looks it. it's perfect for wedding photos. even the lobby is gorgeous. plus it's right next to where I got married :) Fox Hollow really is the best. I still miss that room days later. I think once a year for our anniversary we will eat next door then come here :)

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at The Inn at Fox Hollow. I sincerely apologize for the noise and inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. Your comments have been share with our management team. We are very proud of our hotel and are so excited you loved it too! We would love to have you back for your anniversary!

Congratulations!
West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Decided to stay at the Inn at Fox Hollow because it was not a business class hotel. It is a beautiful small hotel which made an out of town family visit a little more romantic for my husband and me. The staff is very accommodating. The check-in was quick and simple even though we landed to arrive very late in the evening. The room was lovely but we had to change it due to the fact that the front of the hotel is directly on a major thoroughfare roadway. The noise made it very difficult to have peace and quiet....which was already disturbed by the two barking dogs and overly obnoxious wedding party next door. It is unfortunate that the wedding guest parties have this entitlement attitude that seems to want to take over the entire hotel forgetting that there may be some guests who just want a quiet getaway...probably are expecting quiet on their honeymoon night. Nonetheless, we made a request which was promptly granted to move to a quiet location. That night we slept well and the remainder of our stay was lovely. Oh, and best to get to the yummy breakfast early as seating gets taken quickly.
Due to the fact that two family members came to visit for a few hours, the suite was the perfect venue for just chilling out to chat and watch some tv. Overall the hotel is quaint and we'd stay again as it suite our needs.

Room Tip: Stay away from the front of the hotel off of Jericho Tpke. And ask if there is a wedding party near...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Garden City Hotel
#3 of 4 in Garden City
Hilton Garden Inn Melville
Comfort Inn Syosset by Choice Hotels

Been to The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel? Share your experiences!