The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,311 results
All reviewslong islandcatering hallwedding receptionwedding venuebeautiful hoteldaughters weddingcocktail hourwedding nightrooms are spaciousboutique hotelbreakfast buffetsuiteaccommodationskitchenettefireplaceeventbride
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

It's a beautiful inn. We were there there for a wedding in the adjoining hall which is right next store to the inn. Lots of wood and stone - quite elegant. The food was excellent. The room was very nice, well decorated, and the bed was very-very comfortable. The only complaint I could have was that our room happened to have a water tank of some kind in the wall of the outer room, which was always making a running-water type of sound. We didn't spend much time in that room, and we had no problem sleeping with it, so it was minor. I'm sure if we would have complained, they would have put us in a different room.

Room Tip: If you hear a running water sound as soon as you walk into the room, it may be a heater of some kind in the wall. It is continuous, so if you have it, you might ask for a different room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The Inn at Fox Hollow is one of the very nicest places to stay! Having repair work done on our house, we have been staying there for over a week (with several more to come). The rooms and amenities are wonderful and the staff could not be nicer. After a particularly stressful day, the front desk people greeted me with a "Welcome Home" - made me instantly feel better. Rooms come with a full breakfast buffet daily and there's a dinner buffet Monday to Thursday. Food is excellent - quality and variety. Kudos to the Inn at Fox Hollow!

Room Tip: One bedroom suite is wonderful - very comfortable bedding plus a comfortable living room/kitchen. The couch is actually a sofabed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bessoelyse
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This was our third time staying at the Inn and I found it even better than the last. In an era were rude service is the norm, the service and staff here is excellent. The renovations are done well with the rooms being very comfortable, although our room's did not have a tub. The breakfast is restaurant quality with a good variety. The first floor can be a little noisy with rude families walking through with out consideration for those trying to sleep. Definitely my favorite hotel on the island.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms on the first floor because of the foot traffic late at night.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Just got home from three nights at this amazing Inn. Went for our friend's wedding. Prior to arrival, had called to make an inquiry or two and received great service. This Inn is spectacular! We had a renovated suite, complete with a multi-head, Hansgrohe shower. Could have stayed in there all day! Beautifully appointed suite, full kitchen, super comfy beds. Our friends didn't have a renovated room but still loved it. The staff is professional and we were greeted by every staff member we encountered. My only complaint...woman who did our check-out did not ask anything about our stay. If we had any reason to ever be in this area again, would definitely choose this gem! Did I mention the yummy omelet at free breakfast? Oh, one more thing. We had counted on using the shuttle and were very disappointed to find it doesn't run on weekend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I thought Vegas was noisy, but this place beats them all. I understand people can be rude, but walking down the halls going back to their rooms at midnight, 1:00, 2:00, 2:30 a.m. and carrying on loud conversations is beyond me. Don't people have any respect for those sleeping. I had my room changed from 110 to 336 and it did me absolutely no good. I did get rid of the kids running around above me at midnight by changing rooms, but that was it .

The rooms are nice, the breakfast was great, but due to this place being a wedding factory, I would never consider staying here again.

I respect others.... Why can't others appreciate that one value i

• Stayed: March 2014