“Great experience”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodbury
Hawthorne, New York
“Great experience”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I booked a block of hotel rooms for my wedding last weekend. I dealt with Laura and Marielle in the sales dept and they could not be any more helpful throughout the entire process! The hotel was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and courteous. My room was gorgeous (and I think i was upgraded from what i was originally supposed to get). Bathroom was awesome and bed was super comfy! I would definitely recommend anyone to stay at the Inn at Fox Hollow

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
East Rutherford, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The room was lovely and the staff was very friendly. However, the friendliness did not transfer into action. I was staying in a King Suite. As I left the hotel in the afternoon to attend a wedding, I asked the front desk to be 'make-up' the pull out couch. They were very accommodating! However, when I returned from the reception the couch was not made up and I had to make a second request. Also, I'd forgotten my toothbrush. I called the desk to ask if they could supply one. They said they would bring it right up, with a charge of $5....!!!!! For a 'luxury, boutique hotel' they fell somewhat short of their own hype. The bed was very comfy and there were plenty of towels. The brunch was very good! Hope this is helpful.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JoJoBonas
sarasota, florida
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I grew up on LI, and we go back to visit family regularly, staying in various Holiday Inn Expresses and the like. This time, on a groupon, we decided to stay at the Inn at Fox Hollow, despite our concerns about being bowled over by wedding parties.
We arrived on a Friday, and there was a loud group of people from a wedding in the lobby. There was a wedding Saturday night as well. And while we could see the happenings around us, we weren't bothered in the least, nor were we neglected. We were celebrating our anniversary, and they delivered a half bottle of wine and a box of chocolates (came with the groupon), as well as a white rose.
We stayed in a one bedroom suite, and it was very nice to have the sitting room, as I wake up much earlier than my husband. There was a full frig, a microwave, a Keurig coffee brewer, a dishwaher, dishes and glasses, and a stove top. There is a very nice full breakfast included as well.
We really enjoyed our stay there, and will likely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lemstar
Hudson, Florida
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Our room was lovely, the staff was friendly and helpful, decorations for the reception were exquisite and the dinner was outstanding ! What more can we say ? Hope we get an opportunity to return some day.......

Room Tip: Our room was right on Jericho Tpke., but it didn't seem to matter.....drapes muffled sound and c...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Yaphank, New York
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We won this package at a Golf outing. The package included a Beautiful room, dinner for two in Volpe Restaurant, dozen roses, chocolate, Champagne and breakfast in the morning. We had a fabulous time. Dinner was delicious and the server was personable. The room was luxurious and comfortable. There were many choices at breakfast. This was a great place to stay for a night away from our children and busy lives.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kelly D
Bermuda
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Inn At Fox Hollow for my recent wedding! Myself, my fiancé and entire bridal party stayed there for our recent April 17th wedding that was at Chateau Briand. Service was excellent. Was so happy that we could go down and have Complimentary breakfast the morning of the wedding. I was also very pleased that the hotel provided their 6 pass Escalade to transport my brother in law with all maids bags over to Holiday Inn Westbury. Then the escalade took the parents over for the wedding. Then it came back to Chateau Briand on time for 12:15am to pick us for return to the Fox Hollow! Very pleased with my stay, and the beauty of the hotel! Would recommend to anyone who is getting married or just wants a beautiful suite to stay in!

• Stayed April 2014
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel to attend my friend's wedding celebrations in Long Island (the ceremony) and Manhattan (the reception). The room was beautiful - I felt like I was staying at a W hotel. The staff were very friendly. This hotel hosts a lot of weddings and so it was great to see a lot of young happy people celebrating. The breakfast (free !) was amazing - 2 types of eggs, sausages, bacon, potatoes, 5+ kinds of cereals etc was delicious. I will extrapolate from my breakfast experience and say that most probably the free dinner, which I was not able to avail of because it is served Sunday through Thursday evenings, is also fabulous.

TRANSPORTATION FROM JFK and/or Manhattan: from JFK I took Supershuttle ($60 including tip) and to get to Manhattan I took the Long Island Rail from nearby Syosset ($9 on weekend) - both were fantastic.

GOLF FANS: Bethpage Golf Course is only 5-miles away and you may want to schedule a tour of this venue (where Tiger Woods won the 2002 US Open)

I highly recommend this place.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ssaikia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Garden City Hotel
#2 of 4 in Garden City
Hilton Garden Inn Melville
Comfort Inn Syosset by Choice Hotels

Been to The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel? Share your experiences!