“Wonderful hotel, amazing wedding venue.”

The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodbury
“Wonderful hotel, amazing wedding venue.”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We spent 8 wonderful nights at the hotel. The bed was comfortable, the room surprisingly quiet considering we were near the elevator, breakfast buffet was delicious and the nights we got dinner included were all tasty. The best part was our daughters wedding at the restaurant. Everything was perfect from the service, to the food we couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Ellington, Connecticut
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great service, great room. We were in a room that opened to the courtyard. One of the nicest rooms that we have ever stayed in. Would highly recommend. Also great food at a $0 price! Who could resist?!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank busdriver1369
innatfoxhollow, Front Office Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, 28 September 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at The Inn at Fox Hollow! We always want to provide our guests with a great experience to share with others. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for my brothers wedding. When I called to make my reservation the staff could not find the room block. After 30 minutes they finally found it. Other family members had the same experience.
The day of the wedding I went to the desk and said that I was on site but had not had the time to check in due to family photos. The desk clerk said not to worry my reservation was fine. I said I was more comfortable having them check. It was not. They had made my reservation for the wrong date. I had never received an email confirmation. My last name is the same as the grooms I don't know how this could have happened. I missed an hour of family photos because I was trying to figure out everything and get it corrected.
In the end they found a room for me. Only after me not taking no for an answer and waiting over an hour. I was not going to stay down the road at a 2 star hotel. The manager was not friendly and understanding. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone for a wedding or any event. They made and important day a stressful day. They should send the staff to training to learn how to book a room, deal with issues that may come up and how to be accommodating.

• Stayed August 2014
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our non-smoking room smelled of smoke when we entered, but they quickly changed us to an identical room. Pull out couch queen bed was not too uncomfortable. Rooms were beautiful, breakfast the next day was well done. Great facility, highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

It's challenging to find things to do on Long Island that are not the beach or shopping. My wife and I stayed here one evening just to get out of the house and it was great. Nice large rooms with dinner included and breakfast. If you are thinking of going out to eat, just go here, you basically get a free room. The pool is really nice during the summer and staff is very friendly. Located in the affluent town of Woodbury you will find local shopping, spa, golf and outdoors like hiking/biking. Great launch point to do the Bethpage Bike path. You'll have fun and enjoy a great property.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
innatfoxhollow, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this review, 28 September 2014
Thank you so much for being our guest here at The Inn at Fox Hollow. It sound like you had a very lovely experience with us and could take advantage of our wonderful amenities and great location!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and would love to have you and your wife stay with us again in the near future!

Altoona, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This hotel seems phenomenal when you drive up, and looks gorgeous. Not worth the money. Big touches everywhere, but no attention to the little things that you get in any Holiday Inn Express. Had WiFi, but didn't work.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Beth C
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Staying at The Inn at Fox Hollow after an amazing wedding was the perfect way to end a beautiful evening! The suite is beautifully decorated and clean. The staff was helpful. The location was most convenient.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy we were able to accommodate your needs and allow you a comfortable experience. We hope to have you stay with us again here at The Inn at Fox Hollow!

Gina Sabatini
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Garden City Hotel
#2 of 4 in Garden City
Hilton Garden Inn Melville
Days Inn Woodbury Long Island

Been to The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel? Share your experiences!