“One of the Classiest Places in Nassau County”

The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodbury
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This elegant treasure of a hotel offers lovely breakfast buffet, beautiful private pool and hot tub area outside, etc. The rooms have fabulous furniture and beds and kitchenettes. I briefly met Urszula, Director of Housekeeping , who is a beautifully dressed , energetic woman. Clearly her inspecting every room everyday is the reason I heard no complaints from the twenty other people we with at the Convention. The Inn is also near some excellent restaurants and fine shops.

• Stayed: August 2014
innatfoxhollow, Front Office Manager at The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! Here at The Inn at Fox Hollow, our staff is dedicated to providing exceptional service and meet all expectations. Your compliments will be shared to our staff members. Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I left two very nice dress shirts hanging in my room after a wedding. I called the hotel hours after checking out and asked that they call me back so I could pay to have them shipped to my home. They never called me back. I kept calling and finally they claimed "they didn't find anything in the room", which was a complete lie. They offered a 10% credit to the room which is completely dissatisfying. The lack of attention and being lied to left a very sour taste in my mouth. I go to Long Island all the time for work and vacation; I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jbickham

Thank you for staying with us here at the Inn at Fox Hollow. I sincerely apologize for your frustrations and experience with your lost and found items. Please feel free to contact me directly at 516-224-8185 or ginas@theinnatfoxhollow.com and I am sure I will be able to restore your faith in us. Hope to speak to you soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I found this hotel on Travelzoo when searching for a short term vacay. The photos on the website do not this hotel justice. It is a lovely hotel with a courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional staff. Michael, the manager, is wonderful...completely professional, caring, and friendly. Breakfast and dinner are served Monday-Thursday...buffet style...and the food is good and abundant.Casey, who works at the front desk, was great. Her effervescent personality helped make our stay enjoyable. Our room was tastefully furnished and spacious. Sleeping was very comfortable. We definitely plan to visit here again.

Room Tip: If traveling with children, choose a suite. Rooms have kitchens, separate living room with pull-out...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for a wonderful review! We want to make each and every guest feel welcome and exceed their expectations. I agree that we have a great staff and I will be sure to share your comments! Thanks again for your feedback and we would love to have you stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I booked for a wedding on the Aug. 23rd . Unfortunately I never had a confirmation letter sent. Was horrified to find I didn't have a reservation. They had a late cancellation but spent 2 hours in the lobby awaiting the room to be prepared....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us, it helps us become the very best we can be. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with your reservation. If there is anything I can do or if you would like to personally discuss your stay, please feel free to contact me directly at 516-224-8185 or ginas@theinnatfoxhollow.com. I appreciate your time and hope to speak to you soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Staff was overwhelmed because hotel was fully booked .I was at the hotel last weekend for a wedding. I requested a iron due to the fact the one for my room was missing. After explaining that I know one should be in the room but wasn't. I requested one. After waiting an 1/2 hour, I called again -no iron- had to get to the wedding somewhat wrinkled. We also ordered room service (approx. wait time 30 min)and it arrived without condiments and napkins-used hand towels, Lastly, complimentary breakfast- was a confused mess-staff was rude, they were trying to replenish items by cutting in front of guests,,they had a coffee station with no cream/milk ,,sugar, stirrers/spoons . When I asked I was told to go to the bar.
The hotel is lovely- beds comfortable and very clean.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sjn6060
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We spent 8 wonderful nights at the hotel. The bed was comfortable, the room surprisingly quiet considering we were near the elevator, breakfast buffet was delicious and the nights we got dinner included were all tasty. The best part was our daughters wedding at the restaurant. Everything was perfect from the service, to the food we couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Great service, great room. We were in a room that opened to the courtyard. One of the nicest rooms that we have ever stayed in. Would highly recommend. Also great food at a $0 price! Who could resist?!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank busdriver1369

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at The Inn at Fox Hollow! We always want to provide our guests with a great experience to share with others. We look forward to seeing you again!

Gina Sabatini

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Garden City Hotel
Garden City Hotel
#1 of 4 in Garden City
Comfort Inn Syosset by Choice Hotels

Been to The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel? Share your experiences!