“GoOod not great”

Gabby's Gourmet Bagelatessen
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Woodbury
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Bagelbosshas better bagels and food. Service sucks here. You can literally start getting dusty just waiting for them to get your order. Did I mention they are sooooooooo slooooooow

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Good service, great selection, good value, too. I've eaten at Gabby's, taken out from Gabby's and even catered from Gabby's. 100% satisfied, every time!

Reviewed 25 December 2012

One of the few places around where you can get "Only 8," a dieter's delight in frozen yogurt. Great shopped salads.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Everytime we are on LI we go to Gabby's. I can't remember the womans name who helped us this time but she was super delightful. She even remembered my name and treated us to a potato pancake. We ordered food from here to take to a family party and also flagels (yummy) to bring back home. The food is excellent, they are not heavy handed on the salt like a lot of places so it's good for you. Some of the items we've tried are the soups..super delicious, quesidilla (sp), Vege panini, egg white and spinach, grain salad, flagels, potato pancakes, rice pudding..and I'm sure there was more..all was yummy. Also met the owner the last night we were there...wonderful man, great personality as he was bopping to the music that his daughter was singing..you can tell he's a proud father.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

Stopped by Gabby's for a breakfast sandwich. I ordered a bagel w/pastrami, egg, & muenster cheese. WOW!!! The most delicious bagel sandwich I have ever tasted!

Going back the next day, I got a Lobster Roll. Huge chunks of lobster meat!
As a side, I had an order of the egg white & spinach salad. Yumm!
Gabby's is a deli, caterer, sandwich shop.
Too much great stuff for me to try during my visit.