“SLOW!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Woodbury
Bethpage, New York
“SLOW!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Had a coupon from my local entertainment book for BOGO sandwich - would not go there again if I don't have a coupon. Food was average, although the chicken salad was very chunky with long pieces of shredded chicken. Service was horrible - extremely slow and then long wait for 3 simple sandwiches. Considering it is on a main road near other delis/food places I was shocked that the service was slow. Customers even came up to counter and complained their order was incorrect. Most likely won't go there again.

Visited July 2014

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Gabbys”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great assortment of flagels(flat bagels) and bagels. A trremendous variety of hot and cold foods including chopped salads, soups and eggs to order anyway you like them.

Visited May 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Slow Service, Good Food”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The food here is good, THE SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. I swear every time I go they forget the cheese on my omelet, although I always remind them about the cheese.
The omelet is well done and the bagels are nice. my favorite is the chicken salad. they have so many varieties and low fat options it's hard not to find one to love

Visited March 2014
Bayport, New York
“Great Bagels!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I work in the area and it is flooded with Bagel stores and Deli's. However, Gabby's stands out as exceptional! The Bagels are delicious and the assortment of fresh salads and cold cuts are second to none. They also have a fresh juice bar. I highly recommend Gabby's!

Visited December 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Seriously screwed up my very simple order, unfriendly staff”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I went here because it was one of the few places open at 4 AM on Jericho turnpike. I got a very simple bagel with butter and coffee on a special, and I asked for a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel as my choice. Instead, and bizarrely, I got a cut, cold plain bagel with a heaping gob of congealed butter smeared on it, with an intact cinnamon bagel. I was not paying attention, unfortunately, because i only realized after looking at the bill that she had charged me for the special PLUS another bagel. I did not bother with the stress of correcting this. I found the staff atmospherically unfriendly, which was a big part of the reason I did not get them to fix this.

• Visited October 2013