“Super”

Butera's Restaurant-Woodbury
Reserve with OpenTable
Butera's Restaurant-Woodbury is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cross street: Southwoods Road
Plainview, New York
“Super”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

As a regular visitor to this great restaurant,I have never been disappointed. The food is wonderful,well prepared and they are extremely accommodating.

Visited January 2014

Westbury, New York, USA
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Luncheon menu was varied. Food was excellent.
Service was excellent. Restaurant can be a little noisy.

Visited December 2013
New York, NY
“always enjoy our meal”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

It's always a great meal, not too tough on the wallet and very accommodating to changes or specific requests. I order something that was on the menu a year ago, loved it, and they always make it the perfect way

Visited October 2013
New York
“An ok restaurant but we won't return”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is located at the end of a shopping center and as a result you get a decent meal with no frills. It is very busy and extremely noisy!! We ordered fried calamari as an appetizer and it was the best part of the meal - nice and crisp. My apple martini at $10 was good but my husband's $8 glass of the house pinot grisio was acidy and obviously a very cheap variety. He didn't even drink it. My pasta dish was very generous and pretty good but I couldn't help but notice that even a generous amount of grated cheese on my pasta was bland and added no flavor. I brought home half of my dinner and my supermarket brand grated Romano cheese improved it a lot. My husband is not a pasta eater so he had a hard time finding something to eat. In the end he opted for a seafood medley and there was no rice available as a substitute, as he usually does in Italian restaurants. It was served over vegetables and he wasn't impressed. For an $80 meal, including the tip, we can do a lot better elsewhere.

• Visited October 2013
Plainview, New York, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of our family's favorites”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Love the food at this restaurant. Negatives: it can get very noisy, they don't take reservations for less than a party of six. Positives: the food is always exceptional. Great salads and entrees. Usually don't make it to dessert but I'm sure they're good too. Also good for take-out.

Visited August 2013