“A child's review.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2014

You should never go there on a Saturday because that is the most crowded. We did not get our food for an hour or so! I got there at about 6:00 and we left at about 7:30! When I got my pasta I wanted it with butter and it had butter and it tasted like it had tomato sauce on it so I asked for parmesan cheese for the pasta and the pasta tasted much better but the problem was I was eating all of my mommy's filet mignon so I knew I should have gotten it for myself!

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Way too overwhelmed kitchen . Go to franks steaks instead or boulder creek !Management should be ashamed to offer service like this. Food was cold.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Nice staff, food is sub par would
Never go back and I live across
The street ..descent Ambience and nice Bar. Want to like it
Just can't. If you are not a foodie this is the place for you

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to this location for past 20 years. Was much better than East Meadow location. We would go once a month. The past year or so the quality has diminished and prices rose. It was one of those good value steak places not a Pretentious $40 steak and $9 potato place. But quality of their signature majors steak boneless rib eye is almost uneatable and is about $26. Ribs are good but not what they once were. We have been forced to find other places. Even their $40 steaks don't compare with higher steakhouses for quality. It's been nice knowing you Majors. Many good memories.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Excellent soups, salads, hamburgers and fish. We go to the bar, we are welcomed each time. There is a lively crowd overf 30+ people who frequent this place. A good place for a local flavor. For those traveling here there is a shopping center behind it with chicos, crumbs, and other high end shops.