“A pleasant surprise”

Add it.
Pattaya Thai Cooking
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Thai food is very popular but good Thai food must be sought out. Pattaya Thai is unique on Nassau County's south shore. Have eaten there three times. Great food and a manager who will direct you to interesting variations. Had Duck Pad Thai which was excellent. The sauces for Satay were great as were the Satays and dumplings. Simple decor but nicer than most Thai restaurants. Quiet area in evenings so parking is not a problem. Try it.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Let me tell you..this place is absolutely amazing. Their food is delicious, their sauces amazing. They have great food! We order several times a week as do our son and daughter in law...and we all look forward to it. It is become a mantra for us..it is Pataya time. You have to try it..it does not disappoint..and they are consistantly good..not just one in a while..all the time..the food tasts the same, not like some places where you end up saying "must be a different chef tonight"..Hewlett has a gem of a new place!

1  Thank JoGo13
Reviewed 28 June 2013

An excellent Chicken Coconut Soup with a kick was the start of a delicious dinner. When hubby chose a dish of Sauteed Eggplant, I thought I would miss having a meat or seafood dish. The Eggplant was packed with so much flavor , I sighed after each bite. The Pad Thai , a dish that I always order was better than most. Someone told me to try the Drunken Noodles. I will have to return soon to do so.

1  Thank Cindy M