“Bowling and burgers and beer”
Review of Bowlero Queens

Bowlero Queens
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This place was a pretty good bowling alley. Parking. Lots of arcade games (basketball, MARIO kart, toy machine). Lots of kids parties. Went on a Saturday afternoon. The food was very decent, and tasty, just not enough. Sliders were super tiny. And the fries were awesome but gone in 30 seconds.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I went to this filthy place to have fun my last day in NY and wanted to play just a game with my friend so I wanted to put 10$ in my card and my 100$ went whole inside as credits(without even the bonuses of this amount)
The managers won’t help, they showed me that the machine said that and it was over. No help, laughed with us and we’ll guys NOT cool and friendly at all.
Not recommended.

2  Thank GeorgeDrone
Reviewed 9 July 2017

It was a nice bowling alley. It was decently clean and the lanes were good. Service was ok, and there was a little parking, but mostly you'll probably walk to it. Prices were reasonable.