“Nightmare!!!!”

Metro Motel
Metro Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Woodside
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Disgusting most dirty room I have ever seen!!!! Hand prints on the ceiling?!? Dirty panties in the broken down dirty dresser , white (sperm) stains all over the carpet and disgusting public bathroom smell in the hallways!!! I came here to get away w my husband for a few hours ( kids free) and this was a total disgusting let down!!! I felt so dirty & gross immediately after leaving this room I had to go home & shower!!!!!!! Gross gross gross !!! Don't waist your money !!!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Jennnnnggghh

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This is the worst hotel in the area, they charge you one price and then if you wanna stay another day is more..they have most dirties rooms, the staff are very rude, and finally you leave with company begbugs.. I will call department of health,, and that hotel is not a hotel is a hore house....

• Stayed: December 2013
6  Thank inwood680
Reviewed 13 July 2011

This place is not for you, do yourself a favor, sleep in the airport or the park. your better off. the staff is very unfriendly and disrespectful. I think they trained them to clean toilets and gave them this job. they steal your stuff and don't perform to any hotel standards....
STAY AWAY

Room Tip: Stay in another place, even the sidewalks are better
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
16  Thank yocomohoj
Reviewed 9 April 2011

This place is something out of a horror movie. A travellers worst nightmare. Having been stranded at la guardia airport after flight cancellations the last place available that had a bed was here. When we arrived we found out why! Omg it's a hellhole. There are hookers and drug dealers outside. The taxi driver even told us not to stay here as he dropped us off. We didn't have a choice but on reflection perhaps we would have been better off sleeping on the floor at la guardia.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Happyegg29
Reviewed 18 September 2010

Recently I visited Metro Motel to see one of my friends.
while leaving the motel one of black staff treated me as if i were a thief.
please do not stay @ this motel

Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank bhaga096
Reviewed 1 July 2010

for the price you can get in a decent hotel somewhere else, the recepcionist was rude i have to leave a 20 dollars deposit for the control ,towel are too thin ! they have a phone only for decoration because doesnt work

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lolitajuarez
Reviewed 29 May 2010

I was stranded in La Guardia late at night, I called Expedia and the told me it was a 4 star hotel???? (Some idiot on the phone ! ! !) I booked it, paid $40 in a taxi to get there, pulled outside, and told the taxi to wait . . This place has bullet proof screens in the lobby ! ! ! I am not joking! DO NOT STAY HERE FOR GOD'S SAKE ! ! ! I got back in the taxi and slept on an airport chair. (I am home now, and on a mission to find the geek at Expedia who ill advised me)

Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
8  Thank Stacey1173
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodside
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, New York City in Queens
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#28 of 34 in Long Island City
2 mi away
La Quinta Inn Queens New York City
La Quinta Inn Queens New York Ci...
#32 of 34 in Long Island City
Quality Inn Woodside
Quality Inn Woodside
#1 of 3 in Woodside
Woodside Motel
Woodside Motel
#2 of 3 in Woodside

Been to Metro Motel? Share your experiences!