Woodstock Holistic B&B
The Lodge at Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$167
Hotel Dylan(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$219
Hotels.com
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$186
Official Site
Rodeway Inn(Kingston)
US$53
US$123
US$93
QualityInn
US$76
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$121
Hampton.com
US$165
ComfortInn
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I agree with the other reviews: The Mandala suite is peaceful and lovely. My wife and I had a great, restful weekend, using both the sauna and the whirlpool. The location, very close to town, is also terrific. You could drive 3 or 4 minutes, or walk 7-10 minutes (so why drive?).

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

By the way, Wifi isn't listed on the website, but they do have it.

An important note: this isn't a typical B&B. You get some provisions and have to rustle up your own breakfast. We didn't mind that at all. We appreciated the instant oatmeal, fresh eggs, fresh fruit, juice, bread and almond milk in the fridge in the kitchenette. (We also had enough coffee filters, so that may have been a short-term problem for another guest.)

Overall, we loved it. I'd say it's a bit pricey--granted, you have a private sauna and whirlpool tub, but you make your own food--but it is a great, unique place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David F
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My wife and I were in the Mandala suite and really enjoyed our experience. Here is what we enjoyed:

* Having a jacuzzi tub right in our bathroom
* Having a sauna right in our bathroom
* Having a kitchenette in our room
* The skylight right about our bed so that we could look at the sky at night
* That the property was very close to town, but far enough away that it was still and quiet
* Being right up the road from a stream
* Dog friendly!
* Very friendly staff

What we think could be better:

* Having more food choices at breakfast - after the first day, our breakfast supplies were not replenished
* Having two coffee makers in the room is nice, having at least one coffee filter would have been even better
* Queen size bed is a bit hard to adjust to if you are used to a king sized bed

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jason V
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This simply is simply heaven on earth.

My girlfriend and I needed to get out of the city for a few days and relax. The Woodstock Holistic B&B catered to our every need. The accommodations were impeccable and the location was perfect.

It's literally a 5-minute walk into the heart of town where you'll find tons of adorable little restaurants, vintage stores, and more. We hiked an amazing mountain, went swimming in a stream, and went for a beautiful run in the woods.

I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a fun-filled, nature-inspired weekend with their significant other.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaredmw
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Amazing place to share a romantic weekend. It was a rainy one, but there´s nothing like falling asleep listening the sound of the rain in the roof windows. Rain permitted some hiking though and deers and squirrels made great pics! Loved the location and I´d ask the hosts about the pre-ordered dinners... awesome!!!

We´ll definitely come back...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Antonio C
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I normally do not write reviews, but I just returned from an amazing 1-week stay at the Woodstock Holistic B&B! The pictures don't capture the beauty of this place.

I stayed at the Mandela Suite for several days, and enjoyed my stay so much that I extended my stay. I wanted to try the 2-story Dharma Tower, and the owner and host, Eva, was so gracious and accomodating.

1) Location of the B&B -- best location in Woodstock. Tucked away and woodsy so you feel like you are in the country, yet you're only a 5-10 minute walk to Woodstock's Main Street where there are great restaurants, wine shop, and shopping. There is also a river down the road from the B&B, a 1-minute walk, where you can fish and frolic in the water. There's also a wonderful woodsy hike that is about a 10-minute walk from the B&B. I took my dog, and he absolutely loved running around off-leash.

2) B&B -- the property is beautifully landscaped. Loved walking around the lovely grounds, the smell of fresh air and pine, and being enveloped by the tall trees.

3) Mandela Suite -- beautiful, spotless room with your own private entrance and deck. Such great light in the room with a skylight right above the bed. Did I mention my own private sauna? The sauna was big enough to fit probably 5-6 adults!

4) Dharma Tower -- a 2-story room in a B&B, with your own private entrance? Definitely a first for me! Loved that the king-sized bedroom, private kitchen and bathroom were on the first floor, and the 2nd floor was my own private living room. The huge bay windows and 2 skylights give this room soooo much light. Spent many hours sitting there just reading and looking out the window.

5) B&B Owner -- Eva made me feel so at home. Loved how she stays true to the holistic feel by stocking only organic, local products in the kitchen. Yummy. Love the flexibility of cooking your own breakfast, as well as other meals (there's an electric burner in each kitchen).

I've stayed in many B&Bs, and this was my best experience. Will definitely be back soon.

This is the perfect country escape to re-charge from NYC!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo