“Great site shame about the food.”
Review of Landau Grill

Landau Grill
Ranked #14 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Perfect setting in the charming town of woodstock. Sun was out. Seating outside. All perfect until the food arrived. Wouldn't be out of place filling a hole for hurried drivers along an interstate. If you don't care about food this is the place for you.

There are newer reviews for Landau Grill

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

We didn't actually eat here and just had wine, but the fact that this place is dog friendly makes it perfect. Nothing like people watching outside with a good glass of wine. I'd come back here because I can bring my pooch with me!

1  Thank HGBPink
Reviewed 6 March 2014

While the Landau has the best spot in town to people watch, the food is incredibly sub-par. They consistently are out of main items on the menu. Once, we ordered a burger which was supposed to come on a nice sourdough roll. They ran out of rolls. So - they ran next door to the local Cumberland Farms and bought basic cheap hamburger rolls, slapped my burger on it and still charged full price. Food is consistently bland and uneventful. If you want to sit and watch the parade of passersby and have a couple drinks - great place. If you want to actually enjoy what you eat - go somewhere else.

1  Thank MARGARET A
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Wish they would revamp the kitchen. This is a place for a burger and a beer for ones who really don't know good food. I think this place could do much better if the chef was replaced. The patio is FANTASTIC too bad the food is sub par.

1  Thank ROXXZ
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Even though it was a cold November day, we were grateful that we could finally sit down at a restaurant to enjoy our meals instead of eating in the car because we had our dogs with us. The pulled pork sandwich I had was just OK, but my husband really enjoyed his burger and onion rings. Our waitress was also very friendly and told us about many wonderful trails and sights in the area. Overall it was a pleasant dining experience and I would go back to try different dishes next time.