“Hidden Jewel in Yonkers”

Dom & Vinnie's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 340 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Came across this jewel unexpectedly. Pizza takeout in front but sit down dining room in rear. Wife and SIL enjoyed, raved best ever fettucini alfredo but could not finish portions as so large. I enjoyed a rigatoni special with mini meatballs, pepperoni and salami. Fresh hot bread accompanied dinner. Manager knew every customer by name as they entered.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We were visiting my parents in Yonkers where I grew up. I looked on Trip Advisor to find the best pizza. Dom & Vinnie's came up and we decided to try it. We loved the pizza, great sauce, crust and just the right amount of cheese. My mom enjoyed her grilled chicken and portobello mushroom wedge. The waitress was adorable, very attentive, and turned out to be the daughter of the restaurant. Then before we left her father, Michael introduced himself, and showed us on the map of Italy where his family is from. He was very friendly. My dad also enjoyed his cannoli for dessert. We will be back!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Again Dom and Vinnies is one of Yonkers best kept secrets it's not just the pizzeria the pizza was very very good but you have to walk to the back to the restaurant part and look at the specials on the board their broccoli rabe has to be the best I've ever had try the dish with the goth Adele's and the sausage

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

The front of this restaurant is a Pizza shop. The back is a much larger area with waiter service. I recommend both. All the food here is good. My favorites are pizza, meat lasagna and arugula salad.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

This just seems to be just another pizza place but you would be wrong and you might just drive by it that would be a mistake. If you go there I would recommend trying something from the specials menu. We been going there for many years and the food is still fantastic, a gem.