“Great!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #10 of 319 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

It's a very nice restaurant with a lot of options to choose from!
There is a skinny menu which we really loves and the dished were very generous too!
Very recommended for a night with friends or family!

Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
“Great food but poor service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I am a regular at cheese cake factory but I would refrain from this location. The wait time was more than 40 minutes, we had a group of 11. There were seats available but from my personal investigation the prospective waitress for our group was in no hurry. We disliked her attitude. We asked for more of the bread and she snapped back saying, I'm taking orders when I'm done I will see what I can do. I know a harsh tone when I hear one. She asked us for the menus and by that time I shut down and refused to physically pick it up off the table to give it to her. I know she noticed my attitude and decided to ask us if we wanted her to take pictures. I guess this was her ploy to save herself a bad tip. The food was brought in good time. Our concern was the wait time, because there were many vacant seats and sections and having the rudest waitress I ever experienced at a cheese cake factory.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“Poor Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Waited over an hour to get a house salad. When the entrée came, no onions on the hamburger which we paid extra for. We were finished with the entrée when the waiter brought over the grilled onions. Very disappointed with the service and the food. Must be new management since we never had any issues before. Even charged extra for extra salad dressing. Bad enough we didn't get our onions but on top of that charged extra for dressing. Never was charge additional monies for extra salad dressing on our prior visits. Oh well, all good things usually come to an end. What a shame!!!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
New York, New York, United States
“Slow service and missing food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Although the restaurant is nice and it was full, the service was extremely slow. The food was good and it was a lot. I asked for my food to be wrapped to go. When I got home, I discovered that both f my orders were missing food. My grandson had the children's sliders, he took a bite of one and still had the other left. They only packed one burger. My food was missing the pickled salad that came with my meal. When I ordered my food, I paid for full plates of food and what I expect to have in my to go box was ALL of my food that I hadn't eaten, not half of it. Can't say that I will be visiting again.

Westchester County, New York
“Basically the same in this chain.........”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

6/22/14 - We visited here for lunch, and surprise we didn't have to wait for a table for two (the place was packed at 2pm in the afternoon). This is the second time I have been to this particular venue (I have been to several others) and this chain is like most others in the fact that they are basically the same. The menu is extensive with two sized plates (one for lunch and one for dinner) and the menu hasn't changed in quite some time. I always get the Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls as an app, and once again, I was not disappointed, they are excellent. The choice of veggies has changed depending on the season and the area I'm in, but they are always a safe bet, with two dipping sauces one being a spicy chili sauce and the other a peanut sauce. For my main I choose the Pasta Carbonara with Chicken, peas, bacon in a garlic parmesan sauce which is also very, very good with just enough bacon, my only complaint with this entree is there was not enough sauce for me (I always forget to ask for extra sauce) and the dish is suppose to be finished with a whole uncooked egg which is hard to get at most restaurants. I tried some of my husband glazed salmon dish which for my liking was a bit over cooked, but he enjoyed it anyway. The service was a bit slow although the waitress was very polite and checked on us often but I felt she had way to many tables to service. All in all I would tell anyone to try this establishment, just be careful to check out the amount of calories you are consuming. Oh, and I do believe this place has take out service.