“Best Resturant in Yonkers!”
Review of Louie & Johnnie's

Louie & Johnnie's
Ranked #18 of 323 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Italian
Mt Vernon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Resturant in Yonkers!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

L&Js is the best Restaurant in yonkers by far , Very good food, nice people, maybe a little pricy, but I don't mind paying if I enjoy the Male.. I recommend this restaurant if you want really good Italian food..

1 Thank Buckrock523

Mount Vernon, NY
“Pizza Cafe”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My wife and I stopped in the new Pizza Café. The personal pizza was very good. Very nice size for the price and plentiful for one person. Service was attentive and tables were plentiful and available. Restaurant was clean and inviting. Pizza seemed to take a bit longer to get made as we were one of only two tables occupied, however I did see many outgoing orders being phoned in so perhaps they were busy making pies for delivery. Our overall experience was very good and I would return soon to see if they can continue on making a very good product.

• Visited August 2013