Very quiet town, Aloxe Corton, but only minutes away from the highway to the south. Beaune is a 5 minute drive so you could have dinner there since there is no restaurant at the hotel. I would strongly recommend to stay in the neighbourhood and have dinner at La Buissonnière in Buisson, a few km up north, excellent value for money. So is the Villa Louise in my opinion, cosy country house, unspoiled charm with views over the vineyards of Corton. Excellent breakfast. Try the wines of Louise Perrin in the cellar, a nice souvenir to take home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a few kilometers from Beaune, in the heart of Burgundy, Hotel Villa Louise offers an inviting atmosphere that combines the charm of the Burgundy region and the elegance of a 17th century house. The hotel is owned by the Perrin family, a family which also owns vineyards in Aloxe-Corton and in the neighbouring villages of Ladoix and Pernand. Behind the house, the garden directly overlooks over the world-famous vineyards of Corton and Corton-Charlemagne. Sip a glass of wine from the cellar on your terrace or relax under century-old trees. Nestled in the garden, you will find an oasis of relaxation equipped with a small covered and heated swimming pool, a steam bath, a sauna and a large wood terrace with loungers.A car park is at your disposal during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Villa Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Louise Hotel Aloxe-Corton
- Louise Hotel Aloxe Corton