“What a relaxing family vacation!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

VA
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
29 Aug 2013
Thank you for the comments! We are glad you enjoyed your vacation and we hope to see you back on the island soon!
Virginia USA
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
1 Aug 2013
We agree with you 100%!! Thank you so much for your comments, we hope to see back at Captain Charlie's 3 soon!
NC
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
30 May 2013
Location, Location, Location! Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you back on the island soon!
Robersonville NC
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

30 May 2013
Wonderful!!! I agree, you really can't beat any of the Captain Charlie properties! Thank you!
NC
Reviewed 2 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
2 Jun 2011
Thank you!! I love the Captain Charlie's as well!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8442716401
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing