“Very nice and convenient”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banner Elk
The Perry House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 8 Banner Elk B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I was traveling alone, read the reviews on this site and was not disappointed.
Owners were cordial and helpful.
Hope to return with my family in the future.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank 192jerrym
There are newer reviews for The Perry House Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 14 May 2011

My daughter and I were overnight guests in Banner Elk earlier this week, for a visit to Lees-McRae College. Perry House is located directly across the street from the campus, an easy walk and equally convenient to the quaint downtown area. Perry House was wonderful. Proprietors Robin and Mike are MOST hospitable, thinking of every detail for our comfort. Snacks, video movie library (VCR-friendly) and open access to the kitchen, front porch rocking chairs, a lovely view of the town just below and the mountains beyond. Our hosts made good recommendations for places to eat dinner. Through a thunderstorm that night, with the windows slightly cracked open to hear the rain and feel the mountain breeze, we slept like babies. Breakfast the next morning was at our previously suggested hour, and was delicious, and hearty! Nothing continental here! We departed after, having made new friends with our hosts. Note: We're from Auburn, Alabama, and I run my own "non-business" B&B in our home for our friends/Auburn fans, particularly during football season, filling five bedrooms on any given weekend. I'm familiar with the art of hospitality, and can wholeheartedly recommend The Perry House to anyone traveling to Banner Elk. While my daughter has decided to attend college elsewhere, we agreed that we're returning to The Perry House for future accomodations when we bring the family to ski Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain this season! Thank you for a wonderful, affordable stay!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lees-McRae Room. Ask for it!
  • Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 30 March 2011

Traveled to Banner Elk, NC to watch our son play lacrosse. We arrived early to find Robin waiting to greet us and the room was ready. We unloaded and set out for the day. Upon our return, Robin asked about breakfast times and any other needs. The following morning, we enjoyed a full spread breakfast and almost two hours of local conversation. Most relaxing. All else went well! Thoroughly enjoyable. Very clean! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: all rooms are beautifully decorated!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2011

Nice place and even nicer owners. Very helpful and informative. Reasonably priced. You'll be happy here if you decide to stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2011

We're so glad we stayed at this quaint B&B instead of one of those chain hotels. It had so much character and provided for much more of an experience. Every detail was taken care of from snacks left out for late-night hunger to the Baileys next to the coffee :) It was extremely clean (and I have a discerning eye for that) and comfortable. Our two breakfasts there were delish. Will definitely stay here on our next trip to Banner Elk.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank LeahWB
Reviewed 24 January 2011

Robin and Mike have a great B&B and really know how to treat their guests. Everything about our stay was wonderfull, from check in to check out. Robin and Mike provided many suggestions and recommendations during our stay, all of which were great. Our room and bath was comfortable, clean and warm (January). Breakfast was hearty and plentiful. We are planning a return visit soon.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2011

The Perry House is very inviting and warm. It is the only place I stay when I go to visit my son who lives in Banner Elk. I will continue to stay there, as I have, over the past seven years.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Azalea Inn Bed and Breakfast
Taylor House Inn
Taylor House Inn
#3 of 6 in Valle Crucis

Been to The Perry House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!