All reviews front porch surrounding mountains great location rocking chairs great inn relaxing stay enjoyed our stay long weekend robin mike deli mom
Reviewed 24 January 2011

Robin and Mike have a great B&B and really know how to treat their guests. Everything about our stay was wonderfull, from check in to check out. Robin and Mike provided many suggestions and recommendations during our stay, all of which were great. Our room and bath was comfortable, clean and warm (January). Breakfast was hearty and plentiful. We are planning a return visit soon.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2011

The Perry House is very inviting and warm. It is the only place I stay when I go to visit my son who lives in Banner Elk. I will continue to stay there, as I have, over the past seven years.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2010

Robin & Mike were very helpfull in any perspective ( direction, restaurants, ...)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2010

Perry House is a great place to stay in Banner Elk -- convenient to Lees-McRae College and the surrounding mountains with ski resorts in winter and beauty year-round. The house was decorated for the holidays and sparkled on its hillside above the small town. Hosts Robin and Mike were most hospitable and helpful. I would definitely stay again at Perry House!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2010

My fiancee and I stayed at the Perry House while visiting Banner Elk to finish up some wedding planning details. While our trip was mainly for planning purposes (we were visiting the Perry House partially to figure out whether or not it was a place to recommend to our wedding guests), we were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and leisurely our stay at the Perry House ended up being. We could not have been more pleased with our visit and would recommend this B&B to anyone. Robin and Mike are outstanding. They were accommodating, kind, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to be around. They even offered up ideas and suggestions for places to visit while planning our upcoming wedding. We will definitely visit the Perry House again!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple