“Friendly service”

Fred and Larry's Coffee
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Fred and Larrys is a small family owned coffee shop that serves locally roasted organic conrads beans. Along with smoothies, milk shakes, Italian soda, local pastries, and pacific island specialty teas such as kava kava and Kratom. We have live music every Friday from 7 - close for our weekly open mic night. We are a favorite local hang out for all ages serving some of the most unique drinks you'll find in the high country.
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Good cup of coffee and also tea. Cozy place. Opens around 7ish in the summer. Friendly employees and nice to have other shops/stores around it.

1  Thank famw2girls
There are newer reviews for Fred and Larry's Coffee

Reviewed 13 May 2013

The owner was so friendly and helpful with directions and things to do in the area as well as making an excellent coffee drink! Mike night was great, better than the Karo

2  Thank Roberta D
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

Decided to make a spontaneous stop here before going to class this morning. I had a warmed soy chai tea latte and a banana nut muffin. I've worked in a few coffee shops and I have been to many as well. Though it may seem like such a small thing, my latte and muffin made my day. They were delicious and made perfectly. I also met Larry and the family that owns this establishment during my quick visit. They were extremely kind. They were very accommodating and sweet, I look forward to trying this place out more.

3  Thank SweetNotes
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I've had better coffee, but the owners of this place are incredibly funny and entertaining. Being an old hippie, I recognize kindred spirits and these guys looked like they were straight out of a Cheach and Chong movie. They were friendly and fun. The coffee wasn't bad but it wasn't the best. The owners make it some of the best fun in the area.

1  Thank Barbara W
Reviewed 29 January 2013

A quick thank you to the guys in the shop for making something drinkable for this decaf girl!
The coffee house is small, but you feel immediately relaxed as soon as you get through the door. There is nice music playing and the lights are dim. I would have stayed for hours (if I didn't have people in the car waiting for their drinks!).

2  Thank Ann-William