“Fast, excellent servicvice and food for a large group!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Valle De Bravo

Valle De Bravo
Ranked #27 of 48 Restaurants in Banner Elk
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fast, excellent servicvice and food for a large group!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

Went here with a large group of about 20 people. The server was fast, accurate, and polite. Everyone enjoyed there food, and we had plenty of chips, salsa, and queso blanco (which was delicious). One of my friends mentioned that they thought the queso blanco, and salsa was runny, and not as thick as it should be...I thought they were both perfect. I could see how some would think the salsa is bland, but I don't like spicy, so I thought it was excellent.

It did take a minute to get everyone's order, but that was to be expected there was a large number of us. While we were waiting from drinks and our order to be taken chips and salsa were on the table quickly. I got a paradise quesadilla, and substituted shrimp for the chicken, which the nicely did not charge me extra for, and though messy, and not cut up for me, it was delicious. Those around me also got quesadillas, or fajitas, and everyone said it was good. I noticed when we were leaving that no one had boxes ,except 2 out of 20 people...and everyone's plates were clean!

• Visited April 2013