“Que pasa n Valle de Bravo, Guacmole Mexicano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Valle De Bravo

Valle De Bravo
Ranked #26 of 49 Restaurants in Banner Elk
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Again last night we dined at Valle de Bravo Mexican Grill, Sat on the deck overlooking the beautiful peaks of Grandfather Mountain and enjoyed an amazing meal. Started, as we always do, with guacamole Mexicano. It's much closer to the way they make it in Mexico, whole chunks of avacado's, sauteed onions to perfection, some jalapenos, tomatoes, a bit of cilantro. Amazing blend of flavors!!!! This is not the blenderdized up semi-liquid you get when you order guacamole, it's whole food so you can see what you are eating, the way we should eat.
If you order the Guacamole Mexicano and don't like it,Call me I'll come and eat it for you!!!!

1  Thank naturalcouple
There are newer reviews for Valle De Bravo

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife and I (we are in our 50s) ordered the dinner special for 2 ($14.99). Tasty tacos and we food left over to take home. The attraction here, I think, is value for the money. Also the restaurant has bar service. Hard working server. Located at the Tynecastle Shoppes.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Food is great and at good prices. I had the Polo Vale something with chicken, bell peppers, and pineapple. It was way more than I could eat.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

The server was surly, the food kind of gross both in appearance and taste. We ordered some sort of sampler plates. The taco wasn't too bad but everything else was pretty tasteless and unattractively presented.

1  Thank kathye101
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We ate at both Mexican restaurants and will not go back to this one. The food was fair at best and the service was really bad. When we received the check, there were 2 items that we never ordered and it took the server a very long time to fix the check.

1  Thank Roberta D