“Wonderful place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Banner Elk
Little Main Street Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Banner Elk
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This is a home away from home! It is like living in an apartment. In the hall you can help yourself to coffee, tea, pastries, popcorn, etc. I would not stay anywhere else! It is close to Grandfather Mountain and many other attractions. It is also close to wonderful restaurants. The bathroom is very large with a shower and jacuzzi tub. You can also enjoy sitting in a rocking chair on the large frontporch. t cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: You would be happy with any room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank senior-moment1042

Reviewed 20 October 2011

We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. The suite is spacious. The jacuzzi tub is very nice and the bathroom is huge. The innkeepers pretty much leave you alone. We didn't meet them. Since I use tripadvisor I'm going to post some things that others might find helpful. This inn is beside the local police station. Our room had an uncomfortable futon, rather than a couch. That may be important to some. The bed is average. Our room was "quaint". By that I mean, it has a country decor. It is an older home due. Don't expect perfection. The back deck could definately use some new stain. It was very clean except for a few cobwebs, but I'm tall and most people would probably never see them. Also, the biggest issue I had was there is only a window a/c unit It did not keep our suite cool at all. I slept with only a sheet both nights. It wasn't that hot to begin with, so keep that in mind. The wireless service was in and out, but that's not the innkeepers fault. Overall, I think it was a good value for the $$.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We loved our stay. Our 1 bedroom suite was so much better than a hotel. Very affordable, great location to visit Grandfather Mountain, close to restuarants, and spacious. Easy in and out. Great front porch. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ekehl
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This inn is right down the street from downtown Banner Elk, in a very quiet area. The rooms are off a main hallway, with extra towels, shampoo and soap in a cupboard in the hallway for the taking. First of all, this inn is so quiet and peaceful. There are danishes and cereal available in the hallway, and cereals in the room. A quart of milk was in the refrigerator when we arrived. Now for number 1 requirement . . . the room was spotless. This is a condo like room in that the owners don't have anyone enter the room while quests are staying there. It is very cozy, relaxing and pretty. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with two teenagers and we had plenty of room. I hope to return next year!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank family4florida
Reviewed 15 July 2011

My wife and I just got back from a mini vacation in Banner Elk. We checked in early on Thursday and took a short walk downtown for lunch. The hotel was a very nice location, very affordable, pet friendly, and such a nice and helpful staff. There was a carton of milk in the refrigerator, coffee, and ceral there for breakfast. We will defintley be back and will tell our friends about it.

Room Tip: Everything was perfect
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jjhayes21
Reviewed 1 May 2011

Showed up 2 hours befor check in and was greeted by our very freindy inn keeper and he had not problme with lettin us go ahead and check in . When me and my girl seen the room we was stayin in we was blew away once again the inn keeper was very freindy and made us feel at home . I honsty wish I could live there it was that awesome

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank amanross
Reviewed 29 March 2011

We traveled to Banner Elk with 4 adults, two teenagers and a preschooler, all for some spring break skiing at Sugar Mountain. The Inn was adorable. The rooms were incredibly clean and comfortable. We reserved a 1 BR/ 1BA and a 2 BR/ 1 BA and were absolutely impressed with both. The staff stocked the rooms with tea, coffee, milk, cereals, muffins and the like. The decor was charming. You could certainly tell whomever decorated the rooms took great pride in his/her work and truly enjoyed it. Although I am typically a fan of large resorts with all of the bells and whistles, I can honestly say, I was very, very impressed and would certainly not only stay here again, but recommend the Inn to family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
#3 of 16 in Blowing Rock
The Inn at Elk River
The Inn at Elk River
#1 of 8 in Banner Elk

Been to Little Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!