“Fantastic”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Banner Elk
Little Main Street Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Banner Elk
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Little main Street Inn in OCtober of 2012 with my finace' for the weekend. It was probably one of the best trips that we have ever had together. The setting was perfect. Phil and his wife that run this placeare great. I went up ahead of my better half on my motorcycle to get in some time on the parkway and will never, as long as I live forget pulling up and being greeted by the Phil with a handshake, a smile, the words "welcome home", and let me tell you that is exactly how we were made to feel all weekend...at home.

The rooms were clean and quiet. The surroundings were beautiful, and I cannot say enough about the owners and how friendly and at home they made us feel all weekend. We will be back. We talke frequently of how we plan to make that a reqular anniversary trip. Thank you all for making us feel at home.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jason Z

Reviewed 13 February 2013

This inn is a very quaint,and haas plenty of country charm.My wife and I stayed in a suite.In this suite we had a full kitchen,den,bedroom,and huge bathroom,with a jazuzzi style tub.The bed was very wonderful.It was the cleanest room I have ever stayed in.The inn is very quiet,and you won't see the innkeepers unless you call them on the house phone.The owner's are very helpful,and can help you with the places to visit.I will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 986Paul49
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Needed a place to spend two nights with my two teenagers who were skiing at Sugar and Beech. One hotel room is a little cramped and two hotel rooms is a little expensive. Little Main Street Inn offered a one-bedroom apartment that was perfect. Very clean, very nicely decorated - even if "country kitsch" isn't your thing its done well. We arrived late at night to an apartment decorated for Christmas to the tee - even the Christmas tree was on. The place was clean, warm and comfortable and had everything we needed for two nights and a place for me to hang out and do work while they were skiing. Also a stone's throw from Banner Elk's small downtown so close to restaurants, etc. I am not a fan of B&Bs as I don't like to have to make conversation with strangers if I'm not in the mood. My only complaint was that this was a little too hands off. We never saw the owner or anyone else for that matter. When the Internet was acting up for several hours I called the lobby phone to contact the owner and no one answered. Will definitely return for next ski trip. Very pleased.

Room Tip: We had room #7 - at the back of the building.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank BlazeAtlanta
LittleMainStreet, Owner at Little Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Dear BlazeAtlanta,
We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Little Main Street Inn. I am sorry to hear you were not able to reach us regarding your internet connection. Unfortunately being a small inn, we are sometimes on another call and are not able to break away quickly enough. We do try to call back all missed calls, even from our Lobby, as well as run down to see if there is anyone we can help. Sometimes we don't make it fast enough before a guest returns to their suite, but if you ever return, don't hesitate to try us more than once, as we try to do everything possible to make our guests as happy and comfortable as we can. Our greatest pleasure is your pleasure. Thank you, and we look forward to serving you again.
Most sincerely,
Phil & Lori :-)

Reviewed 5 January 2013

We recently stayed at Little Main Street Inn for the third time while skiing at Sugar Mountain. We love the "homestyle" atmosphere provided by Phil and his family. This visit we had a two bedroom suite which was decorated for the holidays (complete with Christmas tree). We enjoy having a kitchen and living area for relaxing in the evenings. As always, the rooms were spotless, the beds comfortable (love the flannel sheets for winter). We made use of the available movies and games provided in the inn. Cereals, teas, hot chocolate, popcorn, etc is also available. We will continue to visit this Inn when we return to Banner Elk. Thanks so much for the wonderful stay!!

Room Tip: We have stayed in the one bedroom and two bedroom suites as well as a night in the smaller single ro...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank tmscott
Reviewed 26 December 2012

My husband, two doggies, and I spent 5 nights at the Little Main St. Inn over the Christmas holiday. We had everything we needed and more. The unit was large, clean, and tastefully decorated for Christmas. We did not want for anything. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Omiespearl
Reviewed 8 December 2012 via mobile

I wanted to bring my 4 yo to see snow for the first time and while snow is very scarce God made up for it with this wonderful home away from home ! When you walk in you just feel the love and time somebody must have put in decorating and cleaning so that you can truly feel welcome. When you meet Phil, the innkeeper, every suspicion will be righteously confirmed ! He is a wonderful person and will go out of his way,beyond your regular hotel accommodations to help you enjoy your stay. And by the way there is nothing commercial/ hotel like about this place, it trully feels like a home. My 4 year old is so happy here building blocks in front of the fireplace, enjoying the wonderful Christmas decorations and the large jacuzzi :)
We hope to be back in January to find snow and we'll be so thrilled to return here for many many vacations ! God Bless !

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We own a property in neighboring TN, and we make a point to travel to Banner Elk at least once a year, just to enjoy the scenery, and stay at the Little Main street inn which is part of the experience. We have always stayed in one bedroom suites on the first floor. My husband found this place online, and we were charmed. While we did not interact with the staff much, the place is homely, very clean, comfortable and friendly. While "country" decor is not something I'd have in my house, it just 'fits' the atmosphere and the place so well. We absolutely love the character, the gas stoves to heat the living room, and the whirlpool tub in the bathroom. Seems that every suite has unique decor touches and they also decorate for each season. We stayed there as a couple as well as with other family member (the sleeper in the living room made it easy). We will definitely go there again and highly recommend it!

Room Tip: choose first floor one bedroom suite, preferably in the midle - further from front or back enstarnce...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Comfort Suites
#5 of 18 in Boone
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone

Been to Little Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!