See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2008

Loved staying here. The buildings are all individually owned so we rented ours through a local rental place. Its right at the top of the 'Big Red' slope and the ones we always stayed in you could walk out the door and on to the slope.

• Stayed: March 2005, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2008

Unfortunately, this condominium group is the antithesis of customer-friendly. At every turn, the management tacks on additional "fees" with no warning. For example, after charging the entire 2 day visit (for $650) on my credit card, we arrived late at night, only to find that they required a $400 cash damage deposit, which they "promised" that they would return in four months by check. Because I did not have $400 in cash, they charged my credit card for another $89 for a non-refundable potential damage fee. After I left, I also found other unauthorized charges on my credit card, including for a late-check-out, even though we did not check out late. They refused to remove the charge. Our unit was substandard, overpriced, and dirty. In all my travels, I cannot recall a more unfriendly bunch of dishonest folks managing these condominiums.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)