See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2008

I just returned from a picture perfect weekend getaway at Sugar Ski. I stayed in #434 which is right on the Red Slope at Sugar Mtn. Ski Resort. The view was fantastic as was the overall experience of staying in a condo vers hotel room. The decor of this unit was very inviting and reminded me of being in a country cottage. The appliances looked brand new and the furniture was very comfortable. My Son had the time of his life and I can't wait to get back up there!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2008

We booked with the onsite persons at staysugar.com for unit 623. We booked a king but when we arrived it was actually 2 twins pushed together. The furnishings were rough but that was OK. What was not Ok was unsanitary conditions and false advertising that it was a king. We found blood on the mattress and the beds stunk! Screen door was broke required full effort from grown man to move it. When we complained both the maintenance and housekeeping staff came up and agreed with us. We did not hear back from the rental front office so my wife called again and they were nasty with my wife. So we left and will not ever return to the area ever. The overall community of ski & country is pretty run down. There were ants and bugs crawling around the pool area. you could say that it is the community and our unit were the areas that that paint has forgotten and time has beaten up on.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2008

Loved staying here. The buildings are all individually owned so we rented ours through a local rental place. Its right at the top of the 'Big Red' slope and the ones we always stayed in you could walk out the door and on to the slope.

• Stayed: March 2005, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2008

Unfortunately, this condominium group is the antithesis of customer-friendly. At every turn, the management tacks on additional "fees" with no warning. For example, after charging the entire 2 day visit (for $650) on my credit card, we arrived late at night, only to find that they required a $400 cash damage deposit, which they "promised" that they would return in four months by check. Because I did not have $400 in cash, they charged my credit card for another $89 for a non-refundable potential damage fee. After I left, I also found other unauthorized charges on my credit card, including for a late-check-out, even though we did not check out late. They refused to remove the charge. Our unit was substandard, overpriced, and dirty. In all my travels, I cannot recall a more unfriendly bunch of dishonest folks managing these condominiums.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family