See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We had a great time. The property is being completely renovated; new siding balconys, etc. I have stayed in the Winter. Has ski in ski out. There is a golf course close by. I have stayed in the summer. Nice cool weather. I have stayed in Oct. spectactular leaf change.

Room Tip: I like top floor units for quietness.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Ideal location for summer, fall, or winter vacation. All units are individually owned so decor varies but all I have seen are comfortably furnished. Staff very helpful. Rooms are not handicap accessible.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank JoB3349
Reviewed 31 January 2017

The view alone was worth the 5-hour drive here. The condo is beautiful and well-maintained. It was supplied with everything that we needed. We did have an issue with the heating in the bedrooms but once we called maintenance he arrived in less than 5 minutes and it turned out to be a flipped switch in the fuse box, so it was an easy fix. Also, since the pool, sauna, and hot tub were unavailable due to the recent fire we were given a 15% discount on our stay. We are not avid skiers - this was our first time - but we will definitely return just to visit the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in condo 821
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Located on the top of the ski run called Oma's meadow. You can ski in and ski out.
Unit 531 is a great unit. It appears to have been recently upgraded. Comfy beds,
new appliances, wooden floors, granite counter tops, etc. The unit is on the top floor and gives you a great view in the summer, during ski season, and for fall color.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

This is our 4th year booking our stay here. Yes, many of the condos are in need of renovation however, you are on the slopes with an awesome view. You need to stay at a couple of different ones and stick with the ones that are somewhat done, as we did on this trip. If your unit is not up to par, the management company have always accommodated us.

We just started skiing so we are still working out our technique, and this is the place to do so. Nothing is too expensive, and the locals are as cool as they get. Try to go on a regular weekend and not on an extended holiday one. There was a winter storm so the conditions were perfect. Everyone else thought the same,as it was as busy as we have ever seen it. We went over Valentines Day weekend, 2016, and it was too busy. My friends and I still had an awesome time.

My family and I are booking for next year. See you then!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple