“Rafting Fun!”

Fort Pierce, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Rafting Fun!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Edge of the World Rafting is amazing! They provide entertainment, a wonderful home-cooked lunch, and a unique chance to run the river's class 3 rapids as many times as you want. They are kid friendly, funny, and very safety conscious. They provide great pictures of your adventure and a super variety of shirts and other rafting items to purchase. They also have rock climbing, which I am anxious to try. I have been rafting many times each summer with grandchildren and friends for many years, and I have always and will continue to go with Edge of the World! They are the best!

Visited July 2013

“What a great time!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

These guys do it right! Trey and Ben were awesome! We highly recommend these guys and will definitely do it again...thanks for the great memories!!! You guys are great!

Visited June 2013
Lake Wales, Fl
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Good outfitters”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I have used the folks at Edge of the World for many white water rafting trips. They are comparable to Nantahala Outdoor Center in professionalism and experience. Those were the only two outfitters I would use when my children were small because I have confidence in their abilities and their guides do not get too far out of control.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank USHistoryTeacher
Florence, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Prices and Service”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Stopped in here and bought my wife a helmet to wear while snow boarding. Matt is great help and put me in the right direction off the bat. Thanks !

Visited December 2012
Cary, North Carolina, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Rafting Experience Ever!”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Thank you so much Edge of the World for giving us the best rafting trip ever. Everything was perfect from the extremely outrageous bus ride to and from to the guided tours. You have something so original and different. Our group kept talking about it the rest of the weekend and still today. Jason kept us laughing the entire time. All the energy put into our trip was just above and beyond. We are so excited to plan the rock climbing trip next. Thanks guys and Cappa for the best rafting trip!

Visited September 2012