“Hilarious!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Banner Elk
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Choppy, Mack, Ben and the rest of the staff were just incredibly funny, entertainers, shameless, natural comedians, accommodating, caring......
The view beautiful!!! Very relaxing but fun at the same time. This team make you laugh on the bus on the way to the river, take their time to service you lunch while making you laughing, then to made activities taking you on a ride after ride rapid fun wet adventure!! On the way back to the shop the things wet even better with Como joke! They even stop at a local gas station to offer you a free refreshing drink whole pretending we are going to assault the car station (they put pantyhose on their heads and him out of the bus crawling...... We were a group of 11 people (the Dominicans) We are from Florida and will definitely return) kids and adults had a blast!!!!

2  Thank yussely l
There are newer reviews for Edge of the World

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Our family (2 kids, 8 and 10) went on this rafting trip in late July. It was a laugh-a-minute for all of us and we had the best day ever!
The staff is amazing and the rafting is so fun. They feed you lunch and you can do and redo the best rapid on the trip during your lunch break. Yes, the water is the coldest I have ever been in but it is worth every ducky bump!
I was never scared for my kids and we will be repeating this trip every chance we get!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

From the very beginning when we met the guides we knew this would not be a simple water rafting trip. You can automatically tell that this boys not only enjoy their job, but they make the very best of it! Most of their jokes were horrible!....but the kind of horrible that makes you laugh along with them. We were "that" family that makes the most noise possible and makes the most I'm embarrassing the children. But I didn't mind! Because these people roll with it. The whole bus ride to and from was full of laughter and fun! I hope one of the guides see this review because I want them to know that the loud Domincan family fell absolutely in LOVE with them and the water adventure they took us on. You guys absolutely rule and I can't wait till I get the next chance to water raft with you guys, and you alone. Well worth the 12 hour ride. I wish it wasn't that far of a ride because I swear I would be going there every month if it wasn't!!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

As one of our groups called it this is the frat boy rafting trip. Positives: being able to rerun the one "major" rapid over and over again. In general the river was beautiful. Rafting experience was good. Our guide was great while in the boat.

Negatives: major disorganization in the store. Both before and after the trip. Part of our group was accused of not paying yet we told the clerk three times which group we were with and had he receipts to prove it. Parking - was blocked in and had to wait about 20 minutes to leave. The bus trip is just painful with the really bad comedy routine that doesn't stop and many of us wanted it to. Extremely cold water.

2  Thank Majorlydisappointed
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Great crew that takes you out. It's like a rafting trip and comedy entertainment show all in one. The best home cooked lunch, and the only company to let you ride the rapid over and over. Highlight of our trip.