“Serenity in a storm”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

noworreez
Tallahassee, Florida
“Serenity in a storm”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

When Hurricane Irma ripped through Florida we could not face a week or two with no power, and when Irma became a category 5 storm we decided to take a quick trip north. It was us, our grown children and our 2 year old grandson. It is a respite tucked away on the side of a mountain in Asheville, only a few minutes from all fun things to do in that wonderful city. The views are breathtaking and you are almost above the clouds. Now about the house.... two bedrooms upstairs and a very large master suite downstairs. The house has been decorated in very comfortable and beautiful furnishings with every amenity you can think of. The beds are so comfy that every time I reclined I went right to sleep. I am not one to nap, and I took a nap and worried about nothing. Go ahead and make your reservations before everyone else finds out about this place!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Oct 2017
First and foremost we are glad you were able to get out of harms way and get to the mountains for a chance to catch your breath, relax and enjoy Asheville! We're so happy that you all enjoyed Eben's Mountain Escape and appreciate your comments, and 5-Stars! Our best wishes to the citizens of Florida as the rebuilding continues. You're alway welcome up to the mountains for a vacation!
Ebony B
“26th Birthday celebration”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I rented Eben's Cove to celebrate my 26th birthday. The house was great and the views were amazing. The accommodations were perfect for my guests and I. My expectations of the property were definitely met. The house was very clean and had EVERYTHING you needed for entertaining purposes! The beds were also super comfortable. I have absolutely no complaints. The only thing I was intimidated by at first, was the big hill leading up to the house. But, once I mastered going up the hill once, I became a pro. Overall, I would recommend this property. It's the perfect house for quietness, entertainment, and a get-a-way from the city. I was so happy to find this house. Even the customer service specialist that help my complete the transaction was nice and efficient. Thank you for the amazing experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Feb 2017
Happy Birthday and thank's for the comments and 5-Star review. We're thrilled that your celebrations were great and your expectations were met. Eben's Mountain Escape certainly does have some spectacular views and is very quiet. We will share this with the team and owners. Once again, Happy Birthday and we look forward to taking care of your accommodations next time you need a mountain vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing