“Absolutely remarkable experience!!!”

Navitat Canopy Adventures - Asheville Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just 20 minutes north of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, Navitat Canopy Adventures is the area's premier tree-based zipline company. Called "one of the best in the nation" in USA TODAY, featured by the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Outside Magazine, and more, Navitat operates tours daily from mid-March through November each year. Designed by Bonsai Design, Inc., the leader in US canopy tour design and construction, Navitat Asheville features two world-class tree-based adventures. The Moody Cove Adventure is an immersive and exciting adventure traveling from treetop to treetop that includes six ziplines, two skybridges, a spiral tree staircase, a rappel, and three short, scenic hikes. The Blue Ridge Experience is a massive mountaintop zipline experience with three huge side-by-side ziplines, the longest of which stretches nearly three-quarters of a mile and is 350-feet above the forest floor. Those seeking real adventure (and great savings) should choose Navitat's Ultimate Adventure Package to experience BOTH tours in one action-packed day and save 15%.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
tampa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely remarkable experience!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

From my husband: "This was an absolutely remarkable experience for my wife and me. We were completely amazed (and blessed) to learn that we were fortunate enough to have struck gold and got a "private tour". I cannot say enough about STEVE and SHAYNA! They were remarkably patient, caring, enthusiastic, and genuinely fun and interesting guides. It was the first real ziplining experience for both of us, and we had a pretty well-establish fear of heights. But after learning the ropes (or in this case the lines), we could not have had a better time. Their knowledge of the surrounding habitat, and their ability to instill in us a complete trust in their attentiveness to safety and our happiness...wow...it was just awesome. And the pictures were a compilation that we will treasure for some time to come! Kudos to Navitat - will be on my (our) list next time I (we) visit Asheville. You have my (our) unconditional recommendation! Just have to reserve Steve and Shayna - they made all the difference in the world!"

Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tremendous Fun and excellent staff !”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I just went on the Navitat Canopy Adventures Zip line hike and lines. I have to say, even though I an apprehensive about heights, that this was the most fun I have had in a while. The staff is excellent. They are informative, caring and genuine. Our guide Jonathan was so great. Each guide at the stations were so much fun and put me at ease. If you are looking for something like this to do while visiting the area, then I strongly suggest giving these folks a try, you will not be dissapointed. Thanks to all of the staff at Navitat.

Steve W.

1 Thank Steve W
Spartanburg, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Blueridge Experience is awsome!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My 11 year old daughter and I loved this zip tour, the 3,600' run was a thrill, like flying, this is a must do for that bucket list.

Candler
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Flying high.”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

A must do and a definite repeat. Just toured the Moody Cove Experience for the second time today and it was amazing. We went at 9 am and we were the first ones out. It was peaceful except for our screams of JOY!!! I would recommend this to anyone with a bit of an adventurous streak. Safety is number one and the guides are top notch. Thanks Will and Austin.

1 Thank RandJAsheville
Charleston, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a mother/daughter weekend in the Asheville area and this was the first time for all of us doing a zipline. It was a great experience. Mike and David were personable, gave easy to understand instructions, and were very entertaining. We will definitely be planning another trip to Navitat!