“Excellent in every way” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Navitat Canopy Adventures - Asheville Zipline

Navitat Canopy Adventures - Asheville Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just 20 minutes north of downtown Asheville, North Carolina, Navitat Canopy Adventures is the area's premier zipline canopy tour adventure. Called "one of the best in the nation" in USA TODAY, Navitat operates tours daily from April 1 through November 30. Designed by Bonsai Design, Inc., the leader in US canopy tour design and construction, Navitat Asheville is a 100% tree-based adventure with 10 ziplines, 2 bridges, 2 rappelling experiences and 3 short hikes. The tour is 3.5 to 4 hours long and features beautiful long-range views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Explore the forest of Southern Appalachia like never before!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

My 16 yr old son and I had a great. (I'm 57). We are outdoorsy types and had a general idea of what to expect. The guides were knowledgeable, facilities and course well-maintained and SAFETY is a top priority. At no time did I feel that I was in danger.

HIGHLY recommended.

Visited June 2014

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A great first zipline experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. They made the experience a great one. We learned about the wildlife and plant life in the area which was an added bonus. The ride itself, WOW! Exciting, beautiful and very well organized. Go for it!

Visited May 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Oh my Goodness! This was so fun and beautiful and breathtaking and magical all at once. I've heard the older trail is a great one as well, but we did the newer course with only 3 zips. The zips were very long, the guides super informative and friendly (even got to hear a harmonica jam :) I like that the newer course has a lower weight limit so next time I could bring one of my kids as a treat.
I've heard the older course with more zips is fun as well because you use hand brakes instead of the automatic brakes on the new course. I think both would be a good choice.
My breath was actually taken away with the beauty on one of the zips, really something magical that I wish everyone could experience!

Visited May 2014
Chesapeake, Virginia
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My family and I enjoyed the Navitat zip this past weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guides were personable and informative but also had a lot of knowledge about the area and forest. Our safety was of the upmost importance and we all want to do it again.

Visited June 2014
Charleston, West Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“"Drive slow. Zip fast."”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

What a great day. Navitat is an easy drive from Asheville and well worth it. We did the Blue Ridge Experience which included a 3600 zip. It was great. Our guides were Michelle & Grant and they were also great. Michelle is very knowledgeable of the flora and it was really cool to stop along the way and get an education on plant life that would otherwise go unnoticed. When we hiked the waterfalls the next day we recalled all we had learned from Michelle! Go us.

1 Thank FishingJunkie