“yummy yumster”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Virginia
“yummy yumster”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Love this place, comfortable, laid back and great food.

We had heard of Roland's but never had a chance to eat there until recently. Really enjoyed it.

Authentic bbq, plenty to choose from on the menu.

Clean, comfortable dining room and friendly folk. Plan to make it a "go to" spot!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank airowe

North Carolina
“Good food, sassy teenagers with poor training”
Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

Great food but teenagers at counter often offers smart remarks and he flirts inappropriately with other females. Old grey haired man has no personality and sets poor example. If you can ignore thier behavior the chicken and bbq are alwayss great.

2 Thank Vanessa-NC
Morehead City, North Carolina, United States
“Best chicken ever”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Roland has the best chicken and BBQ and collards and brunswick
Stew you can tast he also has ribs trout catfish shrimp pork hop
Mashe potatoes and sweet potatoes all the locals eat with him and tourist also

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Fred P
New York City
“best barbecue in the Crystal Coast”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I grew up in NC, eating pulled pork BBQ and I am very partial to it. I don't like barbecue sauce, don't eat ribs, but I love pulled pork. Now that I live several hours away by plane, when I am back in NC annually, I make a point to try new places and eat in ones I enjoy. Roland's has been satisfying my palate for years now, so much that when my father turned 80 recently and we had a big dinner picnic for friends and family, I turned to Roland's for the catering. Couldn't beat that either. If I could figure out how to do it, I'd be importing their pulled pork to NYC! Don't miss it if you're on the Crystal Coast; it's worth any detour!!

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank alawrencenyc
Morehead City, NC
“5 stars for a reason”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We are locals and we just love this place. I could seriously eat here every night but I would have an "overweight" issue if I did. Anyhow it was a party of four of us....three of us got seafood and one got country fried steak with gravy. Personally my fave is the fried shrimp plate with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans. The hushpuppies just melted in your mouth. We had to have dessert it was my father's bday so we had the banana pudding...it was amazing!!!! It was awesome as always and must try if your in the area!

• Visited June 2012